Chapter 7: "Freedom?"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř 7

It had been a few days since Rogue had been thrown into the dirty, pathetic cell. She ate what they gave her which clearly wasn't enough since she had lost weight.

She kept herself busy each day by humming. She could feel herself going back to her insane self, the one she tried to fight off.

Footsteps were heard in the silence. What she had learned from being here was that the prisoners didn't make noise so you could hear the footsteps of the guards.

She also learnt that there were four guards that patrolled and it was always on the same, exact time. Right now was the four o'clock guard.

She stood up from the bed and went to the cell doors. "Hey I need water!" If it was food you asked for then you'd get laughs, water was an exception. The guard walked towards her cell and stopped facing her.

"I need water." She stated making him sigh. "You'll have to wait." She nodded and watched him turn. Slipping her slim arm through the bars she quickly snatched the keys off his hip.

He walked away leaving Rogue to grin. She tried every key until she got the right one. She silently walked out the cell, looking left and right to make sure no one saw her.

She gripped the keys in her hand and she quickly and silently made her way to the steps. Luckily no prisoner nor gaurd saw her so she made her way up the stairs.

She opened the door slowly. She peeked her head out the door and looked down the hall. Nothing, she closed the door behind her and shivered once her bare feet hit the cold marble floor.

During the days in prison they gave her clothes. Which insisted of white trousers which were to big and a huge shirt. They didn't bother giving her shoes so here she was. Walking down the hall with no shoes.

Getting the taste of escaping was fun, adrenaline pumped through your veins which made it even more exciting than killing.

Rogue rounded a corner and got ready to run when she bumped into a hard wall, or actually someone's hard chest. She looked up and groaned, Vincent looked down at her with a burning glare filled with hate.

"Where the hell do you think your going?"