Chapter 34: "Black Claw"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř  34

"Malia..can you tell us about them?" Rogue asked as she nodded. "Yeah. They're not assassins but they are soldiers." Malia chewed the inside of her cheek as Devin rubbed her back.

"I was a Black Claw when I was around 5. My father was a soldier for them and he got me to train. I eventually ran and Aaron found me. Anyway, they like to take control and they'll do anything to have control."

Rogue sighed pinching the bridge of her nose. "Sorry Malia but we're meeting there boss in a few hours." The man with the r on his forehead came back with a message. Rogue thought of killing him but Vincent thought against it. 

Malia nodded taking out her twin daggers. She grinned, "I haven't had a kill in..hmm a few weeks." Vincent frowned and looked away.

Rogue laughed and shook her head. "You just had to make him feel awkward huh?" Rogue crossed her arms grinning as she saw Vincents cute confused face.

"What?" All four chuckled at Vincent making him frown. "Malia hasn't killed anyone in a year and she never wants to again." Devin explained with a smirk as he pecked his girlfriends forehead.

Vincent raised a brow, still looking dumbfounded. "If Rogue had to pay then why not you to?" Rogue smiled and patted his head, she swore she saw a faint pink spread across his cheeks.

Malia smiled and hugged Devins torso. "Devin might not like killing people but he kills twice as many for both of us." Tears brimmed her eyes which made Devin quickly connect his lips with hers. 

A groan was heard coming from Carder who was gagging. "We get it, you two are in love. Now can we get back to the mission?" Carder smirked seeing the couple break apart and Devin glare his way.

"Agreed." Vincent muttered and Rogue laughed. "Alright this is the plan."