Chapter 25: " No...yes...I don't know!"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř 25

Rogue woke up to a loud knock on the door. She groaned standing up, rubbing sleep from her tired eyes. All night she thought about Aaron, her past and Vincent. All three things wrong to think about.

She yanked open the door, glaring at Zander. "It's six in the morning." She growled, her bed hair making her look like a wild animal.

Zander chuckled nervously and took a step back. "Vincent wanted me to call you for breakfast." He scratched his head nervously making her sigh. "I'll be ready in a few minutes."

After slipping on a nice, flowing white dress and slipping the daggers into the belts around her thighs she put on white pumps. She walked out and looked to the prince leaning on the wall. "Come on." She ordered walking down the hall.

Zander caught up and walked by her side. "So you and Vincent huh?" Rogue stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned towards Zander. "What?"

Zander rolled his eyes grinning. "Come on, I see the way you two look at each other." He chuckled making her pull a face. "And how do we look at each other?"

He grinned and patted her shoulder. "Like you've been in love for a long time and trust me, I've seen what that looks like." She frowned and stared down at the floor for a moment.

"So do you like him?" Zander waited patiently, clearly not wanting to get to breakfast right away. Rogue chewed her lip nervously as she stared at the ground.

"No...yes...God I don't know!" She threw her hands up in the air in frustration. Zander chuckled and hugged her, "Chill it's okay. Now let's go before Vincent has my head." He chuckled making her smile.

They stepped into the kitchen and what an unpleasant sight it was. Vincent was backed up into the kitchen counter with Zandaya on top of him, her lips to his.

Rogue felt a sharp pain to her chest, it was weird. She hadn't felt that since her father died...and that was 7 years ago. Zander frowned and held Rogues hand as if he sensed her pain.

Zander cleared his throat making Zandaya step away from Vincent. "Ms. All I suggest you get out of the royal kitchen before I tell my father to kick you out." It was weird seeing Zander act so...strict.

Zandaya huffed but walked out, a smirk crossing her face when she pushed passed Rogue.