Chapter 36: "Back Stabbed, literally"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř 36

Rogue grinned and shook her hand, pressing hard against Zandayas hand. She winced and Rogue let go, "Now you better run off before I change my mind." Rogue twirled her daggers through her fingers.

Zandaya smirked and crossed her arms, "I've already changed my mind." Before Rogue could reply a sharp, stinging pain made its was in her back.

Rogue stumbled forward with a cry of pain. Carder appeared besides Zandaya with a bloody knife. Rogues eyes grew wide as she felt her back on the right side, she felt a sticky wet liquid making her stomach drop.

She brought her hand in front of her face and saw the familiar crimson coloured blood. She gasped as she stumbled, "Traitor!" Rogue screeched filled with rage.

She lunged towards him with her daggers raised. Carder chuckled and swiftly grabbed her by the collar. "Your small little Ř." He smirked, his eyes filled with an unfamiliar insanity Rogue had never seen in his eyes before.

He threw her against a tree making her flinch and bit her bottom lip. "Why?" She made out, not letting the tears fall. Carder smirked and slung an arm around Zandaya. "Love, you should know how that feels."

Rogue looked away, breathing heavily. "What did you do with the other three?" Zandaya asked making Rogue growl. "I tied them up, I told your soldiers where to find them." Carder shrugged pecking Zandayas forehead.

"Not all of them." A sweet voice called from behind the two. Carder and Zandaya turned but no one was there. Rogue felt a warm hand on her shoulder, pain shot through her back making her hiss in pain.

"Sorry." Malia came into view just as the two turned back to Rogue. "Oh Malia dear welcome." Zandaya raised a brow as Carder smiled manically.

Malia purses her lips and got out her daggers. "You know I was always better than you Carder." She warned putting on an innocent smile. He growled taking out his sword from behind.

"Yes you might have been but you haven't been training." Malia laughed circling him like a panther would do to its prey. "You don't loose what was drilled into your brain." She ran at him, ducking under the sword.

Rogue stood, grunting as she did so. Her eyes narrowed themselves at Zandaya who was watching Carder and Malia fight. Rogue ran despite the pain and tackled Zandaya to the ground. "Sorry you had to lose." Rogue lifted the two daggers in the air, them hovering above Zandayas chest.