Chapter 11: "Training"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř  11

Rogue had woken up at around 5, not because she wanted to be ready by 6 but because she couldn't sleep. It was different than sleeping on her firm bed back in the cabin.

She normal slept with Andy, the stray dog that loved to visit her. She frowned thinking of him, she missed the little guy.

Rogue sighed and got up from the bed.  She went to the walk in closet and looked around. She had already stripped and slipped on the comfy lingerie they had.

She finally pulled on a pair of black fitting tights and a plain white, baggy shirt. She chose some running tackies that she was surprised they had. After she was done dressing she brushed her teeth and hair. She pulled her brunette hair up into a bun.

After she was done she sat back down on the already made bed. She huffed looking around the room, she noticed a book that was hidden away. She grabbed it and looked to the title.
'Ever Lasting Love'

She flipped to the first page and began reading. By the time Vincent knocked on the door she was already on page 37. She got up but not before she folded the corner of the page so she could read later.

She opened the door and was greeted with Vincent. Unlike when she first met him when he wore a dark coat and coated trousers, he was wearing a black muscle shirt that showed off his biceps. Black shorts and tackies. "Ready?" He eyed her and she nodded.

She followed him down the hall towards the outside. They walked into a beautiful garden and went to an open grass area and a matt in the middle.

"Are we training here?" Rogue asked tilting her head. Vincent nodded and stepped onto the matt. "First stretch." He ordered doing some of his own stretches.

She did as told and stretched. She loosened her limps and watched as he went into a fighting position. He smirked at her and gave her a 'come-at-me' look.

She grinned and ran at him. She was to quick so he didn't move in time making her elbow connected with its target, meaning his jaw.

He stumbled back a little but he was a tall man. He chuckled and came at her, he swung a leg which she didn't except from a large man like himself.

It connected with her stomach making her grunt from the impact. She stood straight and swerved through his legs, she ended up behind him and kicked his hind legs.

He fell to his knees and she had him in a headlock. "Brovo." Rogue let Vincent go and looked to the other male clapping with a smirk on his face.