Chapter 35: "Another deal"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř  35

Rogue stuffed her hands in her pockets. She had her hood up as she waited in the cold weather. She sat on a bench in the abandoned park as she waited for Black Claw.

It was funny how they chose an abandoned park instead of a building but I guess if you'd have to flee then the park would be better.

Someone's silent footsteps caught her attention. She listened carefully as they approached her, "I didn't think you'd show." Rogue knew that voice, she knew the woman of the voice.

She was up in a matter of seconds, turning quickly to find a smug looking Zandaya. "Oh I've should have known." Rogue laughed bitterly piecing everything up together.

Zandaya rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, seeming to not be fazed with the fact that Rogue was Ř. "You wanted to meet, why?" Rogue stared at her before making a face. "To kill you duh." Zandaya was silent for a few moments until she frowned.

"I have troops surrounding the area." She said thinking it would scare Rogue. "I don't care, no one's watching and I can easily slit your throat." Rogue twirled a dagger she got from her belt, revealing a psycho grin. 

Zandaya took a step back, her face paling. "You really are Ř." Rogue took a step forward and hummed in reply. "Yep I sure am." Rogue tilted her head, making sure she looked even more creepy with her maniac smile.

Zandaya gulped and held her hands up. "Hmm Let's make a deal. I'll let you live if you leave the prince alone." Rogue waited patiently for an answer until she got one.

"Fine...We have a deal."

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
♡Sorry for the short chapter
-Mia♡