Zach

•In the morning•

~knock knock~

"Dude hide those!" I whispered.

Jonah and Daniel quickly hid the burritos. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads." David said.

He walked back down the hall and to Jack and Corbyn's room. I bet they were enjoying their burritos too. I closed the door and turned around to the other ones.

"When did you guys even go to get these?" Jonah asked before taking another bite into the burrito.

"This morning." I answered. "At like 2 or 3."

"Wow." Daniel said. "I didn't even hear you get up."

"Well, you both are deep sleepers, so obviously you wouldn't hear me." I laughed.

We all ate our burritos then got up and got ready. I walked over to Corbyn and Jack's room and opened it.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

Corbyn was shoving another half of his burrito into his mouth.

"Showering." He managed to say.

"Why would you let him go first!?" I slapped my forehead. "And didn't he shower last night?"

Jack walked out of the closet.

"I found it!" He yelled.

"Found what?" I asked.

He threw the thing he was holding back into the closet and shut the door.

"Nothing." He said.

"That wasn't nothing. That was something." I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to him.

I opened up the closet.

"A half eaten burger and some stinky socks?" I said blocking my nose.

"Oh no not those." Jack laughed. "That was from the night me and Corbyn decided to have a movie night without you guys."

"You needed stinky socks for that?"

"Oh that was what we put a stink bomb in." Corbyn said. "We threw it right next to David's bathroom window when we needed to distract him while we took the car to Walmart."

"That was you guys!?" I said. "David blamed it on me! I had to clean that up!"

They both fell to the ground laughing. Corbyn nearly choking on the peice of Frito Burrito in his mouth.

"It's not funny!" I said. "I had to go through 4 bottles of febreze to clean that up."

They were completely losing it on the ground.

"You guys are the worst." I said.

"Okay okay." Jack said. "I'll stop."

I kept looking around the closet. What did he throw into the closet?

I kept looking. Then right before I gave up, I found a box.

"Is this what you threw in?" I asked pulling out the box.

"Oh my gosh where did you find that?" Jack asked.

"It was under all of these clothes."

"I thought I lost it."

"What is it?"

"It's my box."

"Well I can see that."