Sarah

"Sarah..." I heard someone say. "Sarah..."

I opened my eyes.

"Hmm?"

"We've landed." Jack said smiling down at me.

I moved the blanket in which he covered us with and sat up.

I yawned.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and standing up.

I stood up behind him and we walked out of the plane and into the airport.

We walked to the baggage claim with our carry on bags and began looking for our bags.

"I found mines." Jack called from the other side.

The bags kept going round and round.

"Have you found your's?" Jack asked.

"Nope." I said.

And soon no more bags came out.

Just the same bags going round and round.

"That had all my clothes in it." I said looking at Jack.

"It's okay." He said pulling me away. "Lets go buy you some new clothes."

"But what about all of my other stuff?"

"Don't worry." He gripped my hand. "The people said some of the stuff were put on the wrong plane so they'll be showing up soon. Maybe just not today."

"Well, then what am I supposed to wear?"

"Like I said," He laughed as we got into the type of secret service looking car. "We're gonna go shopping after we go to the hospital."

I nodded.

-Time Skip-

We arrived at the hospital. Jack and I got out of the car and walked up to the front doors of intermountain healthcare.

I stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm scared." I said. "What if I get in there and it's something bad. What if-"

"Stop saying what if." He said holding my hand tightly. "You'll be alright."

We walked in and went straight to the front desk.

"Hello mam, how may I help you?" The lady greeted.

"I would like to visit my brother." I said.

A/n: again, it's been a fat moment since I've been to a front desk of the hospital, especially since it is usually me having to sit in a hospital room. Anyways... Lets go on😝

"What is your brothers name?" She asked looking at her computer.

"Dillan.. Dillan Anderson."

She typed his name into her comuter.

"Lucky for you two, your brother is expecting visitors." She said looking up at Jack and I. "Are you Sarah Atkins?"

I nodded.

"Yes mam." I answered politely.

"No way..." She said looking up at Jack. "The name says Jack Avery, I doubt you're the..."

"I'm the Jack Avery." Jack smiled.

"My daughter is totally obsessed with you." She smiled. "She's so excited for your new song to come out. Can I get an autograph and a picture?"

"Sure."

Jack signed a picture of her daughter and took a picture with it.

"Thank you." She smiled handing us the visitor passes. "Room G11."