Everyone

·Jeff Atkins·

That day I left to go the party, I knew there was something wrong. When I left the party, all I ever thought of was getting home to my sister.

* CRASH *

I didn't see it coming. It all happened so fast. The only people on my mind was my sister and my dad.

A man stood at my window.

"Tell my sister and my dad that I love them."

I shut my eyes and knew, I've let down my sister. Now I hope she gets through it all.

She's my one and only. My love. My full heart. And I hope, I hope with everything I've got that Jack will take care of her. He's the one for her, I know it.

·Mr. Atkins·

I love my daughter. She's my baby girl. My princess. The light of my life.

Suddenly it all happened quickly. Falling to my death. Before hitting the ground, I muttered out a few words.

"Sarah I love you my baby." I said. "My only daughter. You don't deserve this. But I know you will make it through it all. I believe in you my princess. When you graduate, graduate with honor my love. I am proud."

*HIT*

"I am proud."

·Mrs. Atkins·

I didn't want to leave my kids. Or my husband. I felt it was the right thing to do. I talked with my husband that night.

"Hun, what do you think about having another kid?" I asked.

"Another one?" Larry said. "Isn't Jeff and Sarah enough?"

"Like probably just one more."

"Dear, that's so much work." He said. "I'm the only one working. Another kid is just more trouble."

"What if there's one more kid up there waiting to be brought down and you aren't accepting them?"

He touched my stomach.

"I'd except them, if there was actually one."

Early morning I ran away. Went all the way to Chicago and lived my life. I had twins, Damien Jagger Atkins and Dezhirey Symone Atkins, but no one knew that. They only knew where I was.

·Sydnie Avery·

That day Jeff died, I found myself closer to Sarah more than usual. That day, was the day I told Jeff something I never thought I'd ever tell him.

"Jeff!" I stopped him in the hallway.

"Hey Syd." He shoved his hands in his pockets.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you for the longest time ever."

"Go for it."

"Jeff Desmond Atkins, I like you."

He smiled.

"I've always wanted you to say that."

He walked away.

What did that mean!?

Later that day, Jack told me he died. I never knew what emotionally hurt felt like till that day.

·Jonah Marais·

Jack doesn't really open up to me. That doesn't change the fact that I will always have his back. Jack is my little bro. I just wish he'd open up to me the way he opens up to everyone else.

·Corbyn Besson·

Jack is the quiet type when it comes to his feelings. He doesn't open up to anyone but Daniel. It's not jealousy, but it's like wonder. Jack and I have known eachother for a long time. We were both close to Sarah, but he was always closer. She was like the little sister to us bros, but she was like Jack's everything.

·Zach Herron·

Jack talked to me a lot about how he felt for this so called Sarah girl. She's really important to him. Well, at least that's what it sounds like. He tells us about how they met, and what she's like, and how she has your back through what ever, but who knows I'm still 16, but I'll get there. Still on track to graduate.

·Daniel Seavey·

Jack really loves this girl. Sarah is like one of Jack's main reasons for getting up every morning. Ever since we all moved in together, I've learned a lot of things about Jack, and one of his main life points on his list is Sarah.

·Jack Avery·

The day I left to Cali, was a really sad day. Sarah to me, is my sunshine in the morning. Sarah taught me that love, love is putting someone else's needs before you.

It was awkward for us in the beginning, but some discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain in the future.

And even if we weren't talking to eachother, sometimes the silence could connect more than the words ever could. Sarah is more than just a person to me, she's my full heart, and I love her to no end.

·Sarah Atkins·

I miss Jeff. With everything I got. I miss my dad. With every single drop of life I have. I miss Jack. With my whole heart. Sometimes I wonder why I brought James into my life. Was it because I felt bad for him, or did I truly love him? I remember sitting by my dad's grave. Crying because I didn't know what to do.

"I'll see you when the time comes dad, till then, it is not a goodbye, but a see you later, say hi to Jeff for me please and tell him I love him."

My dad is burried next to my brother. It's like my comfort zone. My sacred spot. My dad, Jack, and I would always come and visit Jeff. Sometimes, I'd ask Jack to bring me, just so I can talk to him. There was a point of like where I didn't know what to live for. My life was so broken. I talked next to Jeff's grave. It felt like having a conversation with him. A rose peddle flew right into my hands. It was blue. I let go and the wind picked it up and flew right into Jack's hands.

"He's the one." I said softly.

He has always been the one. And he still is the one. And I don't know, I can't imagine not seeing him as the one. Maybe, Jeff did that for a reason. Maybe he's trying to show me something, but what would it be?