Sean/Dillan

(Sean)

The bell rang.

I walked out of class.

I went to my locker and grabbed out my stuff. I walked into the lunch room and waited.

Everyone walked passed. People just stared.

"Yo wussup Sean." Bryan said.

"Hey." I said. "Have you seen my brother? He hasn't-"

I remembered what happened to Lance after first period. I began to tear up.

"Sean..."

"Nevermind man, i remember, leave me alone." I got up and began walking away.

"Sean c'mon." He said.

I walked out the doors. I got into the car.

I banged my head on the steering wheel.

I cried so hard.

I tried starting up the car. It wouldn't turn on. I tried again. It still wouldn't.

Screw this.

I got out of the car. I locked it and began walking.

I cried hard and didn't stop.

"Hurry up Lance." I said.

I turned around.

Lance wasn't behind me like he usually was when I'd say that.

I wiped my tears and continued walking.

With everything I had, all I wanted was my brother.

I picked two roses off the bush at the end of the road. The bush was almost out of roses.

I took a wrong turn. But it was the right turn. I knew where I was going.

I entered the cemetery and walked over to my moms grave. I cried hard. I layed next to her grave and played with the grass.

"Hey Mom..." I said softly.

I layed there for a while before speaking again. I set the rose down on her grave.

"I don't know if you want to see me..." I said. "I don't even know if you can hear me."

It was still silent.

"But mom, i hope you're listening."

I felt a breeze against my face. And a few peddles from the other multiple flowers hit my back.

"You're listening..."

I felt another breeze.

"I miss you mom. Everything's hard without you. Theres a lot of things I want to talk to you about but you're gone. Why did you have to go...why?? I miss you so much mom. Ive been wanting to tell you this...I don't think I will be able to graduate. And Lance was put into Child Support today, and I can't get him out unless I graduate, since I'm only seventeen. But i don't know what im supposed to do mom, dad left me alone. I dont know where dad is. God, why did you have to take my mom. Why this early?? Dad where are you!? Daddy where are you??"

I cried hard.

I now know what my actions have caused.

All because I've been scared my whole stupid life.

A cloud covered the sun, only leaving one ray of light left.

I turned to look where it was shining.

It shined on one certain grave.

"I can't," I said. "Not after what I did to her."

I wiped my tears.