Jack

I got off the plane.

"Jack!!" My little sister Isla said running up to me. I grabbed her and spun her around.

"Hi baby." I said.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I put her down and I gave my sisters Ava and Sydnie a hug.

"Hi bubby." Syd said playing with my hair.

I laughed.

"Hi my baby." My mom said as I gave her a hug.

"Hey momma."

-Time skip-

We had gotten home after a long car ride. Isla just kept going on and on about her musical.ly's that she made, and how everyone says we should make another musical.ly together.

I found my new room and just threw everything in there. I layed down in bed to stretch my back out.

~Ring~

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

*JJAAAACCKKK!!* Daniel's voice rang through the phone.

"What!?" I said back.

*Have you gone to go talk to her yet?*

"No."

*Why not!!!???*

"Daniel, I just got home."

*oh well, GO NOW!*

"Daniel, I'm going to punch you through the phone."

*just hurry.*

"Just hurry" I mocked into the phone.

*okay see ya.* Daniel said hanging up.

I layed down in bed and covered my face with a pillow. I felt like screaming.

"So I heard you wanna go visit Sarah." Syd said from the doorway.

I jumped a little.

"Don't do that." I said laughing.

She came and sat down on the bed.

"Go see her." She said.

"But why?"

"Maybe shes waiting for you too."

"She's not." I said. "Trust me."

"Why isn't she?" She asked. "Did something happen?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Syd, I haven't texted, called, replied, face timed, written, sent anything to her for like 2 months straight now."

"Jack it's only been 2 months."

"Exactly!" I said standing up and throwing my hands into the air. "What type of best friend does that!?"

"Jack! She'll understand." She grabbed my arm and pulled me back down onto the bed. "Just explain to her everything. You're acting like Sarah is a monster."

She was right. I'm acting like an idiot right now.

"I'll be outside in the car waiting for you to come out." She said walking out of the room.

I got up from the bed and closed my door. I walked back over to my suitcase and opened it. I grabbed out my dog tag and put it on. It may be faded, but not in my heart.

-Time skip-

"Finally!" Syd said as I opened the car door. "I thought I was going to have to sleep in here."