I Miss Her

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry about that long time of not updating......

So yeah lets get this started💃💃💃💃💃💃

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

??? POV

There's something empty inside of me.

What is this?!

Why am I acting like this?!

Oh yeah...

Its because I miss Star, my best friend in the whole world.

She changed me. She made my life even better.

She helped me have the courage to talk to Jackie, even though she knew it would hurt her really bad.

I thought no one would be better than Jackie, but I was wrong.

I WAS ALWAYS WRONG!

I didn't wanted hurt Star but I was actually hurting her for a  long time and I never knew until....

Flashback~

"Marco!" She screamed my name, I came through the crowd and walked towards her, while she ran down the stairs then towards me.

"Star?"

"Marco we to talk.......just one last time"

"is everything okay.....you shouted pretty loud.. now everyone is just staring at us" I said as I was rubbing the back of my neck

"yeah I know, but some stuff just came up and I only got a little time" she looked really serious, nervous, worried at the same time.

So I was thinking if she forgot that summer is here "What? Why? we got the entire summer"

"Marco I don't know how to tell this because your my best friend"

"Star?-"

"And that makes this so weird-"

"What's wrong?"

"Because I......I.......I do have a crush on you" then everything I hear was cut off, it's like I'm deaf or something.
I snapped back to reality once she said....

"I have to leave earth....probably forever and I couldn't go without telling you the truth"

I was still in shock. I have so many questions, but all what I can say was "uh.....I .....uh...I..uh"
then she started crying and running upstairs to her while saying her goodbyes.

A few seconds later, her room disappears.

Flashback ends~

Now I'm here all alone. I started shutting people out after that event. I hated myself for not realizing.

Narrator's POV

Just then a knock on the door was heard.
His running thoughts stopped and he walled to the door. Since his parents are not here, he opened the door and he saw...........

Marco POV

Jackie?!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hehe I bet you thought Star and Hakapu are coming out huh.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

But don't worry Jackie in this book will be a minor character, she won't be there to destroy the starco 'cause I don't want it.

So this is just a quick cliffhanger. Now I am in the process of making the next chapter

Also shout out to LunaWolfGirl987, who encouraged me on continuing another chapter by telling me she is starting to like my story and she even followed me which is my first follower, who followed me because of my book or something related of this book. Still thank you so much for reading and you to LunaWolfGirl987 cause I am still so happy.

See ya' soon