The Reveal

Marco POV

......what can I do next....finished laundry, breakfast, yes i wake up very early for some reason. Homework, planned on how to ask Cindy to prom, and planned on how to confess my feelings to Cindy. Don't judge me, i got to plan this. Planned on how to react if she rejects me. There's nothing else to do here *whines*  

I was just looking around the house like I'm new here. Then I heard someone talking to a guy outside, so checked it out by looking through the window and I saw someone whom I didn't think I would see her again. It was... Star!? Dun dun duuuun! Why is she here!? I can't think well "Ahhh!" My head hurts, I'm gonna go to bed, just in case if this is a dream.

Star POV

I woke up at 3 in the morning to jog and to clear my head. As I was jogging I bummed into an old friend of mine in elementary, John. He was wearing brown sweatpants and a white sleeveless shirt , showing his buffed up body. While I was wearing a purple crop top and black sweatpants. "Hey Star! Long time no see" I was quite excited to see him, so I gave him my genuine smile. "John! It's awesome to see my good friend again. I thought you're in that other dimension?" He's from the dimension called Demetric it's a random name, I thought of. Nothing behind it " that's because my parents thinks that I'm too troublesome to be king, so they sent me to earth to learn how not to be me." He gave me a sad face with puppy eyes "aww poor guy, Be you cause you are awesome being you!" He thought about my words of awesome-Star-inspiring-words A.K.A. ASIW. " you're right, being me is awesomeee-mah " I started laughing at his usual behavior just like elementary.

While talking to John, in the corner of my eye I saw Marco! in the window, staring at John and I for a while. Then he closed the teal green curtains and nothing else happened.

I guess Marco knows that I'm on earth. *sighs* so much for the disguise....

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

So sorry I didn't update and sorry it's short, i was rushed a lot. Still thank you so much for the support.

Bye see ya soon💜