Prom night!!

Moon POV

I came back from Mewni to help Star with getting ready for prom.

Last time she went to prom; she fell in love hard for the guy, but he crushed it by doing something in a sick cruel way. A few days later, Star still cries for the cruel cold-hearted man, who shattered her heart into pieces. I had enough of Star's sad heart break, so I went to the guy's house through a portal to another dimension. I went to his parents, the king and queen of demor, convinced them to sign a peace treaty that says....

I will not destroy or do anything that Queen Moon of Mewni owns, loves, and protects. We will not declare war to Mewni, if the reasons are reasonable. If that makes sense. This is a peace treaty, no war, no problems with Mewni. I, King Later pronounced as La-ter and I, Queen Lit shall not break this treaty if we do; we shall be charged by 150,000,000,000 dollars.

signed by

King Later💀 the skull is for the stamp to show that you approved
👑📝the king signed
Queen Lit 👾
👸📝means the queen signed

As I slowly walk towards Star's room, I heard snoring and whimpering?? and.   cr-crying?! I carefully open the lavender colored door, and saw Star sleeping but bead of sweat poured down her face furiously. I looked around and saw her wand projecting Toffee whispering something in her ear. I only heard a bit of his saying Star.....o...is not what you think...he's my. Before I could hear more the "Toffee" saw me and the wand stop projecting, so he disappeared.

After his disappearance, Star woke up. Stretching, yawning, and realized that I was here. Awkward silence finally caught us like two butterflies in a net.

Something then hit me, so I said "Star I remember it's 2 hours before the prom!"

She got startled at my sudden outburst. I opened her door and scream "Hakapu! Come in here, ASAP!" after a few seconds, she screamed "Alright! Hold yourself woman!"

I heard footsteps and I saw Star's face, it was priceless, hysterical. Hakapu also saw her face then we started holding our stomachs, tears streaming down my face as I laughed. Star looked at the mirror and saw her face, she hit her head with her palm and let it stay there while she started laughing.

~time skip~ cause I bet you'll get bored when you read all of the descriptions of this and that

We finished getting Star ready. She had a short, mint green, lace chiffon dress,

light make up, and flat white shoes. Her hair was let down, but we curled the ends of her hair, it was wavy like. We put some hairspray to keep the curls and her hair all nice and neat.