Time

Author Chan's POV

~le continuation~

After Marco asked Star to be his girl, obviously she said yes. When it was their graduation day, he even shouted in the microphone that Star is my girlfriend so don't take her.

A few months passed by and Marco is doing great in college, the teacher even gave him a scholarship certificate and told him that he could just drop out of college right here,  right. He just politely declined because he wanted some 'college experience' and he also wanted to be there when Star is having trouble.

As for Star, she matured enough to know that school is important. No matter how much of a head ache college can be, she still stood beside her brunette, just like how Marco stood beside her after all these years.

During the college year, Marco moved into Star's house and Hekapoo had some errands to do for a long time, so she moved out. He and Star also agreed to share a bed for various innocent reasons. (Y'all green minds better know that!😁)

And the rest is history.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
T^T This is the last chapter. No sequel, sorry guys but I still love svtfoe but not that much. It's fading and I don't want to discontinue this.

I might advertise some of my other books here.

Sorry that its short. I got no excuses or reasons just laziness, so sorry

BYE!
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LUV YOU GUYS❣❣❣