ICE CREAM!

Star POV

It was after school. I'm still freaked out about Marco. I met Marco! After 5 years! Well I knew that would happen....but why was he eating alone. I thought he has friends. wait....I sang with him, and we talk again. If this keeps on going then one day, that day he would ask me to show my face. If he regonizes me as Star Butterfly, he might not talk to me anymore or he might try to work things out....

When I got home, I got ambushed by a hug?? Careful Star it might be poisonous!

Star: AHHHH!!! Narwhal blast!!

I closed my eyes, while I shout a spell. My aiming was lousy, so I didn't know to who or where did it hit.

???: hey....hey...calm down, its just me

I slowly open my eyes to see Hakapu, sitting on top of me to stop me from killing her.

Hakapu: hey Star you okay there, you're a bit jumpy today.

Star: of course I am, you just ambushed me!

Hakapu: hehe, sorry about that. I was just excited about what happen to you at school.

Star: I-i

Hakapu: come on, spill it.

Star: .....met Marco

Hakapu: OoO Did he recognise you?

Star: niah

Hakapu: oh oh oh tell me everything!

Star: sure...

~5 mins later~

Hakapu: wow.... Oh Star go and finish your Earthling's child labor

Star: you mean homework....wait... It is child labor, I'M GOING TO REPORT IT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!!!

Hakapu: really, oops I told Moon that she could come here after Star's done doing her labor for children.

I went upstairs to my room, finish my homework. Then my tum tum grumbled.

Star: don't worry baby, I will give you that food you want...... Ice cream!!!

Then speak of the devil, here comes the ice cream truck.

Star: ICE!!!

Hakapu: CREAM!!!! Move it Star, that bi-be is mine!!

Hakapu and I were screaming are heads off while chasing the truck. The guy selling for ice creams saw us, then he had this terrified face. So he drove faster, but I used one of my spells to summon my trusty pink transportation, cloudy. I told Hakapu to hop on, so we can both have ice creams. When we got there, the truck got even faster. We held on the truck, so we won't get blown way. Hakapu used her dimensional scissors to teleport into the truck, once we did, the guy quickly gave us ice cream, pushed us out and drove away from us before I can even pay.

Star: wait I-

I looked down and saw a note saying

On the house

Hakapu: what does that mean?

Star: it means for free, this always happen to me.

Hakapu: nice

Star: come on, let's go home

Hakapu: okay

Hakapu got her dimensional scissors, open a portal to the house. I just looked at her, giving the face saying really...are u serious

Hakapu: what?

Star: the house is just 2 blocks away....2....2...blocks....away

Hakapu: but 2 blocks is more than 1 block, so its a lot.

I just kept on face palming while I was going through the portal.

When we returned home, i ate dinner really fast. Then washed the dishes, went upstairs, change my clothes. I got to my PJs, brushed my teeth, and slept.

Such a long day, yipe there is school tomorrow hooray *sarcastic voice*

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead. Thank you for your support please be sure to if you want follow me, vote, and comment. Also be sure to give your opinion about this, point out some mistakes, give me advice. I will make sure i will update tomorrow, and as always C ya soon.

Bye