Toffee

~a few weeks later~
Author's POV

Every 2 months, Star comes her home, Mewni. Her reasons are simple: her parents, citizens, and of course, Toffee.

Toffee was in a transparent box covered with dark spell magic things. There are about 7 layers of it. The outermost layer is made out of the most dangerous spell from the Eclipsa's chapter. Its somehow mentally telling Toffee 'get f***ing near or try to escape you die bro. You die.'

As time passed by, Toffee slowly loses his sanity. Sometimes the guards on their night shifts sees Toffee sulked up at a corner, starts laughing at random. The psycho inside him starts showing, it always scare the guards out that most of them wears/brings an extra underwear, I mean who wouldn't. (that is not a question)

On Star's about thirteenth visit, she saw another sulking Toffee, corning himself. He noticed Star's presence and screamed "I wiLl GeT oUT oF hERe. AnD yOu BeTteR cRy FOr MeRcY, 'CaUsE YOu WOn't gET anY fRoM Me!"

His next action caused everyone who witnessed scream, panic, or just stand there feeling pity for the lizard man(sometime like that -.-), he ran through, yes through, the barriers with a lot of struggles and pain.

Toffee didn't even know he could do that nor tried. Through his horrible past experiences in this dump, his only routine is awake up, bathe, brush teeth, eat, think of his mistakes, eat, brush teeth, think, eat, brush, bathe, sleep. The only thoughts in his head were 'tomorrow shall be the day where I will be set free' 'why did I do this again?' 'Mother, doesn't like me? T^T' 'Tara come back to me, my love' 'when I rule Mewni, should I wear a green cape or a black one?' 'I am bootiful' and more stupid thoughts, cause as I said before he's losing it.

The first layer made his flesh melt into green and gay-ish goo, so he just looks like a skeleton but with muscles, black goo, and OF COURSE his eyes. There was a little gap between the first and the second layer to prevent it from clashing into one another and cause a huge disturbance like the multiverse exploding. The small gap gave Toffee's body a very short time to slowly regenerate back to his top shot body (from future me: why, in Davey Jone's locker, did I wrote that?) as he ran into the next layer. Each layer closer to the outside world gets more dangerous, brutal, and will definitely kill you.

That's what happened to Toffee, his attempt to be free and wild killed him. As he quickly passes through the last layer, he screams for help. No one came to aid him, some thought that this was for the best, others was too frozen from the moment Toffee passed through the barriers, and a small group people were yelling mentally 'no way bro, I ain't gonna die early. I'm still young and free.'

Everyone watches Toffee slowly gets out of the last layer with Toffee's cries, curses, and shrieks of agony and pain. When he did, he was like a lake of bones and goo. He was disoriented, his bones seen, but still in tact. Before his body could grow back, Star ran to the reviving lizard and stepped on him like her future was on line, which it is.

Star stared at the criminal who doesn't even look like the mighty lizard, not since that. A guard cautiously walked towards the princess and asked her, "Dear Princess Sta-" The blonde cuts off the guard, saying...

"I'm sorry, but I'd prefer to be addressed by my name." she stares on Toffee's corpse while listening to the man behind her.

"My apologies S-star," the guard stutters out, feeling weird and shy to address their future queen. "but what is your next command?" She tensed up for some odd reason and command everyone.

"Report this to my parents, clean up this mess, then..." her left hand holds her right elbow, while her index finger on her right hand tapped numerous times before her mind finally found the right words to not worsen the witnesses' probably traumatized mind.

"Uhhh.....all of you can clear your heads from that horrible....brutal....fatal scene by a day off." The princess said as she energized the last three words, lifting her arms high up in the air. Everyone else cheered 'cause who wouldn't want to cheer when someone just declared a day off, basically the president just said 'Schools cancelled, kids! Go and get crazy like drinking some alcohol then drink more, pass out. Wake up and drink more, since I'm gonna cancel school again! Now that I think about it, I'll cancel school...forever '

The Mewni of princess butterflies(I'm pretty tired so my grammar and writing skills will be terrible at the moment, sorry guys.) stepped out of the building and brought out her magical dimensional scissors. She cut a hole in thin air, big enough for her to go through it.

~Back at Earth: Marco in their room~

Marco laid down on a king-sized bed, thinking whatever he is thinking while he waited for Star's arrival. His girlfriend arrived in front of Marco with a frightened face like she just saw a ghost.

Marco ran up to Star's side and gave her a gentle smile with a kiss on the forehead, made Star blush furiously and he asked, "What happened?"

After those two words, she spoke up.

While those two lovebirds are still chit chatting, let me give you an update on their relationship. FLASHBAAACK!!!~

To be continued...

Since I stayed up all night and mama gonna get mad, so....CLIFFHANGER!!! I KNOW! You guys love those right?......Yeahhhh you do!

SORRY GUYS! THIS GIRL GOTTA SLEEP! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON!