Parents

~after exams~

Star's POV

After school, I told Marco if I can visit his home.

He told me his parents might be a bit crazy if they see him inviting a person especially a girl in the house. That's why I asked Marco if I can visit, I really miss Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, them being themselves. Them being supportive parents, don't get me wrong; I do love my parents, they're great and awesome. Like my dad, who I got my fighting skills from, and my mom, who is secretly an adventurer and where I got the looks.

There was silence, it wasn't awkward though.The wind brushing through my gold hair, and Marco's eyes....his brown beautiful eyes. I still get lost when I look at it. Marco was just staring at the houses, still amazed on how gorgeous and unique each structure is.

After a few breathtaking moments, I decided to break it with my energy.

Star- Was it hard!? Or freaking hard!? For me, I think its very hard.

Marco- Cindy keep it down, and no it wasn't hard.

Cindy- no! Let me scream, NERD!

I started laughing like an idiot because Marco's face was priceless....then he did a face palm.

Marco- ...

Cindy-*laughs even more*

Marco- come on, let's just go home. There's still school on Monday.

I stomped my foot, and whined like a 2 yr. old girl

Cindy- but why!!!!????? The exams are done.

Marco- yeahhh but the principal said he wants the ship starco to "sail", so he is going to give everyone one day of no learning just chillin' and also planning on who to bring at prom. And Cindy stop, it looks weird when a girl wears a hoodie is jumping up and down like a 2 yr old kid.

He said with giving me the quote and quote ship.

Cindy- what's that? Star you idiot. Of course you know what Starco is, it's you and Marco as a ship thing and....I guess ship is like imagine two people as a couple and they make the perfect chemistry, I think. If they don't make chemistry, it's called crack shipping.

I just stayed on my position, stared at the sky. Until Marco interrupted my thoughts.

Marco- umm....Cindy? Are you okay? Hmmm maybe instead of you bringing me home, I should just bring you home

With those words....SNAP!.... I got out of my thinking and went back to reality.

Cindy- WHAT! NO NO nonononononono if he sees Hakapu, he'll get suspicious and ask if I'm me, Star Butterfly. No! I can't have that.

Marco- umm okay? Oh! We're here!

I was really glad that were here, cause it was getting awkward.

Marco- Mom! Dad! I'm home

Just then Mr. and Mrs. Diaz came down. Mrs. Diaz still beautiful as ever, Mr. Diaz still an awesome dad as ever.