03

from: tae
Hey
sent 7:36 PM

to: tae
hi
sent 7:38 PM

from: tae
Wyd
sent 7:38 PM

to: tae
otw home from work hbu
sent 7:39 PM

from: tae
Homework lol
Does that mean you're older than me
sent 7:40 PM

to: tae
that depends on how old u are ;);)
i'm 24
sent 7:41 PM

from: tae
Oh I'm 21
You're basically an old man omg
sent 7:41 PM

to: tae
excuSE ME
I DONT APPRECIATE YOUR BULLYING
IM SO HURT RN
sent 7:42 PM

from: tae
IM JUST BEING HONEST YOURE OLD
sent 7:43 PM

to: tae
HOW DA RE YO U
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT
sent 7:44 PM

from: tae
Someone's salty
sent 7:45 PM

to: tae
did you just
well
you're right lol
sent 7:46 PM

from: tae
Damn it Jin it's not as much fun when you admit it
sent 7:47 PM

to: tae
are you purposely provoking me
sent 7:47 PM

from: tae
Maybe
sent 7:47 PM

to: tae
oh
wELL ITS WORKING
sent 7:48 PM

from: tae
Must be tough man
sent 7:50 PM

to: tae
you're so rude why are we friends
sent 7:51 PM

Jin slips his phone into his pocket and pulls out his keys to unlock the door. Namjoon's car is parked outside, which means Namjoon is home, which means Jin's going to have to keep from texting anyone tonight because Namjoon doesn't like having to share Jin's attention with anyone else.

"Jin?" Namjoon calls as soon as Jin pulls the door home. "Are you home?"

"Yeah," Jin says. A bad feeling settles into the pit of his stomach as he makes his way to their bedroom. His nose scrunches up at the smell, and he cringes at the sight of the beer bottles littering the room. "Namjoon, have you been drinking?"

"Maybe a little." Namjoon chuckles lowly.

He moves forward and pins Jin to the wall, breath hot against his face. His eyes are glazed over with lust, dark and cold, and they seem to see right into Jin's soul.

"I want you," Namjoon says.

The three words are simple, but Jin is inexplicably terrified.

It's not that he hasn't done it with Namjoon before – he has – but they've never done it just to do it. Their first time – Jin's first time too, coincidentally, although it wasn't Namjoon's – had been out of innocent love. They've done it as make-up sex after multiple fights. They did it once after Namjoon had to go to Europe for some work thing that lasted a week. So, no, Jin is really no stranger to doing it with his boyfriend.

But right now, Jin doesn't like the way Namjoon is looking at him or the way he's talking. Something about the situation is wrong.

"Babe," he starts uncertainly, "I don't really think – "

"Of course," Namjoon cuts him off, grabbing him by the shoulders in a grip so tight he's sure it's going to bruise. "I knew it. I fucking knew it."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You don't really love me, do you? There's someone else."

Understanding courses through Jin like an electric shock: he'd misread Namjoon's emotions. What he'd thought was lust had been something else, something painfully similar but so different at the same time: anger.

"No, there's not," Jin protests, almost pleading. "There's no one else. There's only you." Tears are blurring his vision as Namjoon's hand inches across his skin and stops at the base of his neck.

"You've been drifting away from me," Namjoon says, and his fingers move further to wrap lightly around Jin's neck. "Why is that?"

"I – I haven't," Jin says, crying freely now, but Namjoon is no longer listening. His grip tightens.

"Tell me you're mine," he says.

"I'm yours," Jin croaks out.

Namjoon stares at him, unmoving, his expression unreadable as if he's trying to catch Jin in a lie. His fingers are still digging into his throat, pressure increasingly steadily, surely going to leave bruises.

"Tell me you're mine," he repeats.

Jin feels lightheaded. His hands are shaking as they reach up to circle Namjoon's wrists.

"I'm yours," he whispers.

Dizziness spreads over his hazy mind and he feels his eyes roll back. Namjoon's arms swiftly move to his waist to hold him up just as his knees buckle and he slumps over.

"I know you are," the taller man says, kissing him, fingertips ghosting over the bruising skin. He wipes the tears away with calloused thumbs and pulls Jin toward him to gently kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean for this to happen. You know what I'm like when I drink. I didn't mean to hurt you.."

Jin closes his eyes and leans into his boyfriend's embrace. He doesn't want to try and explain the situation to himself.

"I know," he says. His voice is scratchy and hoarse and it hurts to talk. "It's okay."