[2] Flower Boys

After school ends, you and Namjoon walk to a class together. It looks like a music room and when you enter the room, you see a group of six guys infront of you. They all look prettier than you in your eyes and you stare at them in awe.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Namjoon asks you, whispering right beside your ears.

"Oh! Of course. Hello I'm (y/n)! Nice to meet you guys," You say while grabbing your skirt really tight, you feel your knuckles practically turning white.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan" they all say. Even Namjoon joins them and you giggle a little.

Namjoon approaches you and pulls you in with the group.

"My stage name is RM," he says to you.

"Cool initials," You genuinely say and he then gives you a smile with adorable dimples on his cheeks.

Then, all the members come up to you and introduce themselves. Kim Taehyung as V, Min Yoongi as Suga, Kim Seokjin as Jin, Jung Hoseok as J-Hope, Park Jimin keeping his name as Jimin, and then Jeon Jungkook also keeping his name as Jungkook.

Everyone looks at you and an awkward silence arouses. Jimin decides to be the one to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Isn't she the new student, Namjoon Hyung?" Jimin asks as he continues to check you out.

You feel your blood rush to your head all at once and your eyes widen, surprised with Jimin's sudden distance from his and your face.

"Pick on someone your own size, Jimin," Jungkook retorts.

You look at Jimin and realize you are slightly shorter than him and you think the comment is a little mean so you give Jungkook a cold glare. He turns away immediately after he notices you glaring at him.

"So what do we do now? Are we just going to put our attention on (y/n) or are we going to practice?" Yoongi says sarcastically while sitting behind the piano.

"Aw come on Yoongi Hyung. Loosen up, she looks fun," Taehyung says with a little bit of aegyo.

You recognize all of them from your class and feel at ease of the fact that you get to make more friends from class. You then smile a bit before Hoseok puts his arms around your shoulders. With that, you feel comfortable with them as if they're your brothers.

"That's the spirit (y/n)! Just smile and you can get help from me anytime," Hoseok says playfully and you all start laughing.

A/N
Do you guys like it so far? Please vote, comment, and continue to read.