Magcon Changed My Life

Cathryn's pov.

As I pull the pie out of the oven I get ready to bring it over to the new neighbors, "I haven't met them yet but hopefully they are sweet" I tell myself. I top the pie with whipped cream and walk over to apartment number 172. I nervously knock on the door and wait for an answer, and as the door opened I was amazed to see who answered. As the person greeted me I knew from right then that was my life was going to change. THE Cameron Dallas was standing right in front of me and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. As soon as our eyes met I knew that I was in love, my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. We locked eyes and my heart stopped and it felt like everything else around me did too. "Uh um sorry I made you a welcome pie, I hope you enjoy it."

Cam's pov.

I don't know this girl and I just met her but I feel like it has been a lifetime. Thank you it looks great... "would you maybe like to come over for dinner tomorrow night" I added. It felt like hours but I guess it had only been a few seconds until she replied, "I'd love to." She says goodbye and walks toward her apartment which was only 2 doors down. As she left I was happy beyond compare that she said yes I was practically jumping out of my skin!

Cathryn's pov.

I can't believe he asked me out I know it's a friendly thing but I really hope we take things to the next level. I know I just met him but I think I'm in love. I knock at the door awaiting someone to open it. When Cameron opened the door his big brown eyes locked with mine, it was several minutes before he invited me in. We sit down for dinner and begin to talk before the dinner came. After dessert he took my hand and what he asked me made my heart stop and my stomach drop.