One

(Y/n) POV
As I stood infront of a large building with the name of Big Hit Entertainment labeled in large letters in the front, butterfly's gathered in my stomach. I was nervous to see Jimin after all these years. I was worried he forgot about me and all our special moments and traditions as kids. I was scared we wouldn't have any interests and he'd treat me like a total stranger.

I thought to myself ' Dont worry (Y/n). He was so excited over the phone when you two were talking about you going to stay with him. Just be confident' I swallowed my fears back. Grabbing the handle on my suitcase and holding one strap of my backpack I walked in through the doors.

I speed walked to the front desk and asked the receptionist "Excuse me, I'm looking for Park Jimin? I'm his sister Park (Y/n)." The lady smiled at me and said "Yes, he told me in advance that he was expecting a girl by the name of (Y/n). Head to the first floor." I nodded my head and walked to the elevator.

When the elevator came I went in a pressed the button. Once the doors closed I started to make myself look presentable, finger combing my (length) (colour) hair, wiping my mouth incase of crumbs and breathing into my hand to check if my breath smelled. As the doors opened I was greated by a tall blonde/grey haired boy. It didn't take me half a second to realize it was him.

"(Y/N)!" Jimin shouted as he lifted me while also giving me a hug "Jimin Oppa!" I said back with the biggest smile on my face. I wasn't scared anymore, I could tell Jimin didn't forget me, we weren't strangers. We were brother and sister.

A/N hia Army's :) this is my first BTS fanfic so I hope you all like it ~ please comment and vote
WORD COUNT 329