Four

(Y/n) POV
When we got to the dorms I immediately hid behind Jimin as to not get caught up with anyone else. "Jimin Hyung," Jungkook started with a slight smirk on his face, "where is (Y/n) going to sleep?"

Jimin thought about his answer for a minute as he looked to me then back into space, "Me and (Y/n) will think about it, don't worry" I looked around at their little home not moving an inch from my current position as they all went ahead and did their business.

When the food was ready, I squished myself in to the table beside Jimin and  Yoongi. As we all being eating I kept to myself as much as possible when Hoseok asked "Ah (Y/n), why are you so quite? You are always so loud when Jimin calls you that we can hear your voice through the phone" they all laughed and encouraged me to speak up.

"Well," I said loudly, "I'm just a bit shook with the traveling and the company of 7 hyperactive men. I mean, I fell off a suitcase Because of a few of you" I giggled and looked at Yoongi and Namjoon.

"But we were tired too" Namjoon complained playfully. "You could of asked nicely like JinJin did" Answering back laughing and almost finishing my ramen.

A while after our meal was over, Taehyung brought up the question of where was I to sleep again. "She should sleep in Jungkook's room since he's alone" "What about she goes with Jimin and Hobi?" "No, she's going to go with me and V to help me stop him screaming at his games" "Let her to be with Jin and his pink space" is what I heard form multiple people.

"Em, well first, does anyone not want me to be in their room?" Silence as I asked the question not wanting to intrude on anyone's personal and private space.
"Alright, so, I think I'm a bit big to sleep with you again Jimin, but maybe I will on some other night," I laughed, "I don't really wanna help you with TaeTae's screaming at games Rapmon, because it's kinda funny and Jungkook won his own room fair and square so maybe I'll be with Jin?" I looked at Jin to see his answer "Of course you can (Y/n)! You'll share the room with me and Suga, there is a shelf separating us anyway." Jin happily informed me.

I got my bag and heaved my suitcase to Yoongi and Jin's room. "Wow JinJin, your part has so much pink" I giggled at his obsession with the colour. "Well it's a pretty colour, like you" Jin mumbled the last part so I wouldn't hear, but I still got the hint of what he said.

Yoongi asked "Well are you going to unpack your stuff or just let it stand there?"
"I'll let it stand there" I sarcasticly answered rolling my eyes at him. "I'll help" He began to open my suitcase and removed some items. "Suga, that's sweet of you" Jin sniggered at his corny joke as I did too.

"Very funny. (Y/n) what's in the box? It's really heavy" Yoongi asked taking a small look in the box. "Hey, gimme that it's just some of my school papers I wanted to show Jimin" I took the box away and put it on the far side of Jin's part of the room.

Me, Jin and Yoongi finished unpacking my suitcase in no time, with my normal clothes in Jin's closet, 3 of my dresses into Yoongi's closet and most of my bras and underwear into Jimin drawers since he already saw them when we were younger. I got a fitted vest and sleeping shorts and changed in the bathroom since I was planning to go to sleep soon.

"Mama Jin, could you help me make my bed?"I asked since I had a 3 thin futon mattresses, pillow and blanket. "I can but really Mama Jin? What's next" he shook his head and laughed. "Next is Oppa Jin now helppp" I jokingly whined. When I asked for help, I didn't mean for Jin to sit me on his bed and fix my bed himself, I tried to help but he just sat me back down again like a child.

"Done" he announced triumphantly, "Thank you Oppa Jin" I smiled and gave him a small hug then went out to tell Jimin goodnight.
When I saw Jimin I noticed he was with Taehyung and Jungkook with an annoyed expression. "Am I interrupting something?" I asked as Jimin shakes his head, "Well then Goodnight Oppa. Goodnight TaeTae and Kookie" I went back to Jin and Yoongi's room to hopefully go to sleep.

A/N, double update wop wop. Mama Jin and his corny jokes are lifeu tbh 😂
WORD COUNT 812