Part 6

All I want to do is cry. My healing heart and forgiving persona had grown larger than they had ever before and once again I get used.

I've lived a life full of lies and sorrow, and there is so much that one can truly take before they begin the lose themselves. I've trusted these people with all my heart and soul and yet it is not enough. I've given them my all and yet they search for more. I don't understand what it is they want, yet I've spent my life trying to become the person they wish to be around.

I've lost many virginities to gain the approval of these people, yet my health is not what they care for. I've devoted my life to them and they leave me for things that are far worse. I've been replaced twice and am feeling like a piece of cardboard. Something that gets used over and over and over again in many different forms. Even though I truly wish to be treated as a human being I would bargain with being trash. For that is not reused. Once they are done with me they are done.

Yet God does not want to see me suffer only once. He wants to push my limits and give me a taste of what human feels like only to be ripped out of my arms as I start adapting. My life has been through it's own share of roller coasters however I know that this is just the beginning. I am only testing the waters with this terrible life that I pray will soon turn around. I fear the worst is yet to come in this battle I call life and dread starting a new sorrow filled day.