Part 12

Culture.

What is the true meaning of it? 

How do we, as humans, create so many different forms of culture?

How is it that our passion for the conservation and salvation of said culture be so strong and burn so bright inside us, that we are willing to kill for the safety of it. 

We are willing to die for it.

Yet do we truly know what culture is? 

Do we really  know the true meaning of it?

In a way we do, however it is not the meaning they bring us up to believe.

Culture is a form of belief and traditions forming together to create an equal group of people who believe in the same thing. Culture is what brings families together, yet, it is also what tears them apart. 

Imagine, you're at a wedding, and there are hundreds of people, from all over, all there to celebrate their loved ones sacred vows to stay together and become one. During the celebration there are many generations, ranging from children who have just recently learned how to walk, to the oldest of the old, together dancing and celebrating love. Smiles are shown from all over, laughs filling the room as everyone continues to dance dances that were created thousands of years ago by the first ever generations. Yet we still dance them today, bringing everyone closer together, love and happiness flooding the room. 

This is culture.