Part 10

I am who I am.

I am who I am.

I am who I am.

I am who I am, however nobody knows who I am, I don't even know that. I cannot find my true self and let me come out to the world without knowing that I will get the largest amount of discrimination, mostly from my family. I try my hardest to be the one person that they have always wanted me to be. The one person they will always admire and be proud of, although here I am knowing that the person my parents think they know isn't really there. This person that they have grown knowing and seeing is just a mask that hides the disappointment that I will bring them.

I am who I am.

I am who I am.

I am who I am.

I am who I am, and yet I lie to fit in. I create these stores that will allow for me to be seen as this fun, outgoing, funny, carefree person and yet here I am hiding underneath this shell that I call myself.

Nobody really knows the real me, however that will all change. I will stop at nothing and be the carefree person that I once was. The person who doesn't fear ejection because I know that with the confidence I have rejection will never come my way.

And that is why the me you all thought you knew is gone, and the real me is finally back.