Part 19

I just don't understand why and how my heart chooses the most complicated path every time. Every time my heart finds someone suited for me they are always in the most confusing, hard, and complicated situations you could possibly have.

No you can't have someone that lives a few miles away, that's too easy for you, it thinks. You need some challenges, so how about someone who lives a couple 1000 miles away. Yes that sounds perfect.

Every time I "fall" for someone or realize that maybe, yes I can catch feelings for this person they live so far away.

I understand that the challenge is fun, however after multiple heartbreaks and constantly watching my friends find someone who they can be with at any time of the day, it hurts. It hurts me to know that the person I want, the person that gives me butterflies, makes me genuinely happy, and the person I want to see everyday lives so far away. It hurts so much and I don't know how much more of it I could handle.

In reality yes, these people are more of "my type." They make me laugh, they get me excited, and they're drop dead gorgeous, or at least I think so. However, I need to learn to stop. I need to learn to understand that this isn't movie, this isn't a book, and I can't constantly think that it is. I can't constantly put myself in the hardest situations when it comes to love.

I need to teach myself to stop.

I need to teach my heart to stop because eventually it will die from the constant rips and tears it has put itself through.