Part 8

I dont understand just how crazy the brain works. The mental processes that are going on up there, the feelings and emotions. The many different senses that we are naturally accustomed to. Yet there are so many issues and disabilities in this world. So many people who cannot help themselves and live the lives they desire. Yet here we are complaining about the little things, questioning our first world problems without feeling any form of appreciation for what we have.

We are the future generation, the generation who has created so many useful things that make many lives easier yet we strive for more. We don't stop to think about what exactly we have, we don't stop for today, we strive for tomorrow. Our minds always a step ahead of time, living life in the future instead of right now. We take so many things for granted yet here are so many others who wish they had even the small form of the future. They wish to live there lives not worrying what may happen today but what will happen tomorrow. They wish to have some form of education, some form of technology and want to be able to take anything for granted. They want to feel what we feel, but they will never truly live through those emotions.

If we stick in our selfish way of life we will ruin the human race for the generations to come. We will increase the poverty count because of our greediness. Our lives are fueled by money, without it we are unable to get even the basic necessities.