Part 14

Im afraid.

Afraid of the world, afraid of failing, but mostly afraid of rejection. But isn't everyone? I always fear that no matter how hard I try, no matter how much I want it I never seem to get it. For whatever reason, my love and passion for it all is what scares me the most. 

I fear as though I get too attached to quickly, soon realizing that this attachment is what will ruin me. I stand a strong, determined stance, ready to take on the next obstacle of life, however, no matter how close I get to defeating my fears and challenges that life throws at me these obstacles are never passed. They never get defeated, just harder than ever. No matter what obstacle I believe to be on, thinking that I am slowly conquering life, I know that I am still stuck on the first ever obstacle, for it always comes back when I feel as though my life can't get any better.

It is also though God wants to see us getting defeated constantly, as punishment for our sins. These obstacles are our redemption for our sins, there is never going to be a free forgiveness, for if there was the world would be filled with peace, our lives would never be better, and there would never be any form of stress worry or struggle found within us. However this struggle, this failure and feeling of dread when walking into tomorrow is what makes up for our forgiveness. 

So I fear the world around me and what it is capable of. I fear that in one split second my life can go from a dream to living hell. Yet, here I am still alive an well, managing with just the slightest amount of hope that one day something good will come out of my life, something amazing.