Part 24

You let her run your life. No matter what you think, or how much you try and deny it, she runs your life. She makes the executive decisions on what you can and cannot do. It is absolutely toxic and yet your are addicted to the drug that she gives you. She forces you to dislike people based on her past experiences. People you don't even know for that matter. She takes away your freedom without you realizing it and you still go running back. I know for a fact that she would not rearrange her schedule for you, to accommodate your life. You are her doll in a pile of toys that just keeps growing. She is taking over your life and you just tell yourself that its fine, you have full control, when in fact you don't. You may be telling yourself that you have full control but you don't. You don't have any control, you are just a little pawn in the game she calls life. Giving her the satisfaction of you constantly running back to her, giving her the ability to change your opinion based on her hypocritical actions and thoughts is just fueling her need of power. This is toxic in every possible way and you are addicted to the drug she gives you to keep you by her side. You may think that you'd take a bullet for this girl but have you every thought of hr taking a bullet for you. I guarantee that she would run if she ever had the choice. 

However, its your life, if you want to let this poison run through your veins slowly killing you, making you fear her wrath, go for it. Become weak, become the minion, be the idiot that couldn't find herself because she was too scared to speak her thoughts and go against one thing that she has forced you to do. Let her little manipulative ass mold you in the pawn she will eventually drop in a few years.