three

Dan couldn't contain himself as he ran to Charlie's house to brag to everybody about the stink bomb. He also couldn't wait to give them hell for leaving him behind (even though he would've don the same).

"Smith!" Charlie grinned as he entered the small suburban home. It was almost an exact replicate of his home, and every other one in the neighborhood. Each house had three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and a small pool in the backyard. It wasn't the nicest area, but it sure as hell was the worst either. The worst part was that despite being located just outside of Portland, it felt as if they lived in a small town.

"You fuckers left me!" Dan grinned once the three were in Charlie's bedroom.

"We had no choice!" Ralph laughed, throwing up his hands as if to prove his innocence.

"Your clumsy ass fell! That's not our fault you can't contain your own feet." Charlie yelled, throwing a shoe at him.

Dan quickly dodged the shoe, and bent down to look at his converse.

"It's only a size eleven and a half!" He shouted trying to defend his massive feet. But Dan knew that Ralph wore an eight, and Charlie a seven and a half. Which in comparison made his looks humongous.

"Our point exactly."

Ralph couldn't hold back a grin as he watched Dan blush slightly.

"Let's go get food."

And with that the three of them were on their bicycles, quickly pedaling through the neighborhood.

"Wait guys!"

Dan then quickly got off the bicycle, and leaned it up against the familiar tree. He quickly walked up to the porch where he had been standing the previous night.

Within seconds the door opened softly, and Kyle was facing him.

"Hey Dan."

"Hey uh you wanna come get food with us?" Dan asked, pointing to the other two who were waiting in the street.

Kyle quickly looked down to the ground while trying to come up with the best excuse he could muster.

"Sorry I've got to go get a haircut." He said, watching as Dan's face fell.

"Ah that sucks. I guess I'll see you later." Dan smiled, despite the fact that deep down he was disappointed.

Once he was back in the street the three began the journey to Carmines Pizzeria, the one and only restaurant they hadn't been kicked out.

"Ralph! Wait up!" A voice interrupted the quiet pedaling.

But instead of slowly down the slightest, the three pedaled faster. The shaggy haired boy tried catching up, but couldn't run fast enough before the three were too far away.

"That was close!"

---

Am I modeling this story after my brother and his group of friends?
Of fucking course I am

Also I have come to the realization that I am very dyslexic, illiterate, and just down right stupid. So I apologize in advance for any typos, or errors in general!