•Chapter 6: Saving Killian•

"Found more arrows," Regina announces as we begin to clean up the loft.

"You do not want to see what that hellhound did upstairs," Robin tells us as he comes downstairs with a disgusted look on his face, causing Sam, Katherine, and I stifle our laughs before Robin shoots us a playful glare.

"So," Emma says, drawing everyone's attention to her, "we think we're ready?"

Before anyone can answer, Rumpelstiltskin barges into the room.

"What are you doing?" he questions.

"We're gonna get Hook," David explains, "what's it look like?"

"We know Hades will have him in some sort of isolation," Emma continues, "Meg told us an entrance nearby."

"So, all forty-five of you are gonna slip down into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld?" Rumpelstiltskin asks, rhetorically, "Hades knows you're here. He'll have put up barriers to keep the living out of all the places he doesn't want us going. You walk into his domain, you'll all be puffs of dust."

"So we get a new plan."

"Correct," Rumpelstiltskin turns to the adults and Henry, "five of you occupy yourselves as you will. Perhaps cleaning?" he then turns back to Emma, "you and I will go in with the assistance of a helpful dead person," he then turns to my group and stares at Vincent, Harry, and Fletcher.

"There's no way I'm going down there," Vincent states as Harry and Fletcher agree, causing Rumpelstiltskin to sighs before he looks back to Emma.

"Looks like we're going to have to find another helpful dead person."

As they begin to leave, I get up off of the couch and stand in their way.

"I'm going," I tell them.

"No, you're not," Rumpelstiltskin hisses.

"Yes, I am," I say before I look to Emma, "I need to help him, Emma. Killian has done so much for me. I need to return the favor."

A small smile makes its way onto Emma's face as she nods before I look to everyone and give them a reassuring smile then we watch Rumpelstiltskin walk out of the loft to find a "helpful dead person."

***

After getting the okay from Rumpelstiltskin, Emma and I exit the loft and walk Main Street. Once we get to the library, we see him standing with someone I never thought I'd see again. I stop in my tracks and see Emma look to me in confusion.

"Milah?" I question in disbelief, causing her to look up and stare at me with wide eyes.

"Everly?"

As soon my brain comprehends that she's in front of me, I run over towards her and we hug as if we'd never let go before few tears escape me.

"I thought I'd never see you again," I say.

"Me too, Everly," she whispers before we end our hug then she looks at Emma a bit confused.

"This is Milah, my ex-wife," Rumpelstiltskin introduces, "and Hook's ex also. She's also Baelfire's mother, of course. Emma knew him as Neal. They had a torrid affair which resulted in a scandalous teenage pregnancy. In prison."

"Yeah, well-"

"So," Milah interrupts Emma, "you've been with my former lover...and my son? Is that right?"

"Uh, yeah," I answer, "it's more complicated than it seems though."

"Huh," Emma sighs.

"I'm sure we're gonna laugh ourselves sick about all of this one day," Rumpelstiltskin tells us, "I suggest you follow me before it gets even more awkward."