•Chapter 15: Love and Loss•

When we all get on the other side of the portal, David, Emma, Henry, Sam, Katherine, Austin, and I make our way to the loft. While David runs ahead of us to meet Snow, I trail behind a bit with Emma before I look at her to see tears in her eyes then she turns to look at me.

"I can't believe all that just happened," I whisper.

"I know," she responds.

"I didn't get to say goodbye."

"You know Killian loved you. He would do anything for you."

"He did everything for me"

We continue to walk in silence as thoughts begin to fill my head about losing Felix for the second time before I get the feeling of walking through the dark abyss once again. Once Emma and I walk into the loft, we see David holding baby Neal as Snow watches him with a smile before Sam, Katherine, and Austin sit on the couches while Henry watches his grandparents.

"Everly! Emma!" Snow exclaims when she notices our presence, "Did everyone else-"

"Regina and Robin are here, too," David tells her.

"Grandpa came back with Belle," Henry adds as Snow looks over at Emma and me.

"And Hook?" she asks.

Emma shakes her head, causing Snow to pull her in for a hug. Over Emma's shoulder, I see Snow look at me with concern in her eyes before she ends her hug with Emma and approaches me.

"Felix?" she wonders.

I look at her with tears in my eyes and, before anyone could console me, I turn and walk out of the loft. I need to cope with this the best way I knew how. Alone.

I find myself walking down along the docks when I spot a place I haven't been in ages. The place Will Scarlet and I would always go to when we wanted to talk. A small smile forms on my face as I walk over and sit on the bench and look out of the ocean before I take off my necklace and look at all of the charms as well as the bracelets and the ring.

Each was given to me by someone close to me and, to me, they each represent something the person taught me. The sun charm my parents gave me represents heroism. The sword charm Baelfire gave me represents bravery. The ruby charm Sam gave me represents kindness. The heart charm with the "F" Katherine gave me represents passion. The card charm Will gave me represents fun. And, the newest addition to my necklace, since I figured out how to change it into a charm, the arrowhead Robin gave me represents friendship. The ring Killian gave me represents family. Finally, the bracelet Felix gave me represents true love.

After staring at all my jewelry for a long moment, I look down at the card charm and begin to play with it in my hand.

"I know your in Wonderland, Will," I whisper, "but I really wish you were here. You're the only one who truly understood how I felt."

The charm lies in the center on my hand and I watch as it begins to shine in the sunlight, making it seem like it's glowing.

"Guess you were right," I mumble, "when you truly love someone, you can never move on."

I continue to stare at the charm as it begins to glow brighter. Confusion takes over until it finally stops glowing, now for it to slightly float above my hand.

"I was going to ignore you," a familiar voice came from the charm, "but you sounded like you disparately needed me. As usual."

"Will?" I question.

"Why do you sound so surprised? An enchanted charm isn't unusual."

"How?"

"How? I took the time to actually answer and all you say is how? You used to live in Neverland and I'm from Wonderland. Do you really have to ask that?!"