•Chapter 16: Quests•

After our reunion, Felix and I walk through the cemetery in the direction of Granny's. Along the way, we see Emma and Killian talking and laughing before I watch as Killian's eyes go from looking at Emma to looking at Felix and I walking up to them.

"Everly," Killian says before he and Emma walk up to us then he pulls me in for a hug and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I wish I had the chance to tell you goodbye," he whispers.

"Doesn't matter now," I tell him, "all that matters is that you're back and you're okay."

We end our hug then I lace my fingers with Felix's as Emma does with Killian before we make our way to Granny's. When we get on the street that leads to the diner, an uneasy feeling takes over as I think about everyone's reactions to seeing Killian and Felix alive and well.

"When we get to Granny's," Emma says from beside me, "I think it's best if Killian and Felix wait outside."

"Yeah," I agree, "Regina has been through a lot today."

"And seeing them both back when that's impossible for him?"

"Fate is cruel," Killian chimes.

"It could push her over the edge," Emma adds.

"Haven't you guys learned anything?" Felix question as the three of us look to him, "nothing's impossible if you believe."

"Are you saying it's possible to bring Robin back?" I ask him.

"I'm saying that you shouldn't give up until you've looked at it from every angle."

I send the optimistic boy a smile before I look over to Emma and Killian to see skeptical looks on their faces.

"Wait here," Emma tells them as she and I turn and walk into Granny's.

As soon as we walk into the diner, Roland runs straight to me before I take his hand and let out a  laugh then walk with him over to Sam, Katherine, Austin, Henry, and Violet as Emma goes to Regina.

"You guys are not going to believe this," I tell them.

"What's up?" Sam asks as Roland sits in his lap.

As soon as I open my mouth to tell them, an earthquake happening out of nowhere. A moment passes before it stops as quickly as it came.

"What was that?" Austin questions.

Before anyone could answer, the front door swings open, causing everyone's attention to turn and stare at the people entering in shock.

"Swan!" Killian shouts as Felix enters from behind him, "is everything okay?"

"How?" I hear Katherine whisper from behind me.

"What is the pirate doing here?!" Zelena shouts.

"We thought we left you both in the Underworld," David says.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Regina look to Emma before I fully turn my attention to them to see hurt and shock written all over her face.

"Aye, you did," Killian responds, "but now we're back."

David and Snow begin to talk to Killian while Regina and Emma begin to share some words before Felix walks over to us and he and Sam share a quick hug.

"I'm glad you're back," Sam tells him.

"Thank you," Felix responds.

After everyone else welcomes him back, Roland comes next to me and stares up at Felix.