•Chapter 7: Meetings•

After sitting in the park for another ten minutes as I try to figure out how I can use the messages Felix has been sending me to find him, I realize that today's the day I'm supposed to meet Austin. When I convince myself that trusting the cousin of the Hercules is my best bet, I rush out of the park and back to the loft to find Sam, Katherine, and the former Lost Boys.

"So, your new friend is the son of the man who keeps us here, yet you still want to meet with him?" Vincent repeats his question for the thousandth time.

"Have I not made that clear?" I groan.

"No, you have. I just think being on Neverland for that long scrambled your brain!"

"Listen, Vincent. If you don't want to come, that's fine. Stay here. If any of you don't want to come, stay. But I'm going. Herc said we can trust him and I trust the Demigod. Austin may know here Felix, Harper, and Toby are and I know they're in trouble. I'm not giving up on that chance."

When I turn and make my way towards the door, there are no footsteps following me. This causes me to let out a sigh before continuing out the door and down the stairs. As soon as I get to the street, I hear my name being called and I quickly turn to see Sam and Katherine running towards me.

"Are you coming with me or did you want to try and stop me?" I ask.

"We were gonna come with you but then we got an urgent call from David to meet them at the cemetery," Sam answers, "the others are already making their way there."

I let out a long sigh before poofing us to the cemetery where everyone else is waiting. My eyes widen in shock as I read the four headstones that sit in front of us. Four headstones for the three we helped to move on and the one we brought back to life.

"Hades told me to pick four names and chisel them onto headstones," Killian explains, "he said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld. I refused."

"Well, it looks like he did the picking himself," I whisper as I reread the names in the stones in front of us.

Regina Mills

Snow White

Emma Swan

Everly Jones

"What does this mean?" Emma asks.

"It means we're stuck here," Regina answers, "and now we can't use your heart to save Hook."

Which also means that I can't use mine to save Felix. The panic that begins to fill me quickly subsides when I feel a hand on my shoulder and look to see Fletcher. I'm about to tell him the bad news when all of our attention gets drawn to Rumpelstiltskin as he begins to speak.

"Well," he sighs, "I got the pirate out in a day. But you lots found a whole new way to fail."

I shoot him a glare before I turn and make my way to the other end of the cemetery, where I quickly find Felix's headstone to see it still standing. A sigh of relief escapes me before I sit down against it then place my head on my knees and have a long, hard cry.

***

"This all could have been avoided if you just gave me a heart," Pan says as his voice fills my head, "I love the way you look right now. Weak. Helpless. You won't save Felix acting like that. It'll only get yourself killed. Just like it got Felix killed."

***

My eyes flash open as I gasp to see sunset approaching while I look around me and see that I'm alone. I sigh and rest my head against the stone I'm leaning against before my phone goes off and I take it out to see a text from Sam.

If you want to meet Austin then be back at Granny's in fifteen. We all want to go with you.

After getting off the ground and brushing the dirt off of my pants, I make my way out of the cemetery and to Granny's. As I walk the streets of the Underworld, I keep my eyes out for anyone familiar that would be willing to help us, only to come out short. When I pull out my phone to see it fifteen minutes to midnight, I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion as I look to the sky to see it still light out.

"Weird, huh?"

At the sound of the voice, I turn to my attention to see Sam and Katherine with the former Lost Boys, who all have amused smiles on their faces.

"Time is different here," Vincent tells me.

"You ready?" Sam asks.

"Let's go," I answer.

They get up from the table they were sitting at before we all walk down the street and towards the docks. When I look at the time and see it's about midnight, Austin is nowhere to be found.

"You sure he's coming?" Katherine questions.

"He told me he was," I respond, "so I assume he is."

"You assume right."

At the sound of the new voice, we all turn to see the smiling, dark-haired boy I met a few days ago walking towards us.

"Before we start," Sam says, "why didn't you tell us you were Hades' son?"

"Didn't think it was important," Austin answers, "now, let's get to what is important."

"Did you find who we're looking for?" I ask.

"Yes," he answers, "and I found all three of them. Felix, Harper, and Toby."

"You know where all of them are?" Fletcher questions.

"Surprisingly, they're all in the same place."

"And where is that?" Harry asks.

"Peter Pan has them," he answers.

Everyone's eyes widen at the news before I look over at Fletcher to see him looking as if he's about to have a breakdown and Harry doesn't look any better. When I'm about to say something to try to calm everyone's nerves, the faint whisper of a voice, Felix's voice, fills my head. When I look around at the people that surround me, the others who seem to be reacting to the whisper are Fletcher and Harry.

"Hurry, Sunshine. Hurry."