•Chapter 14: Deals•

After getting a call from Regina, we all gather around the clock tower, listening to her story about her mother and sister.

"You told her what?" Emma questions.

"To give him a chance," Regina answers.

"And you thought that was a good idea because?" David asks.

"Because we're family," she tells him, "and I'm trying to trust Zelena. She thinks she can change Hades."

"I'm sorry, love," Killian says, "I missed the part where Zelena changed."

"You'd think the ex-pirate with a rum habit would cut my sister some slack," Regina hisses.

"Well, you'd think that the Evil Queen would be smarter than to send the Wicked Witch to romance the most devious man alive."

"Easy, guys," Emma tells them, "we aren't going to win the war against Hades if we use our ammo on each other."

"The Savior has a point."

At the sound of the new voice, we all turn our heads at unwelcome company approaching us. Hades. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Austin duck behind the clocktower, making me wonder if his father really doesn't know that he's been helping us.

"What are you doing here?" Killian questions as Emma pushes Henry behind her, causing me to try and hide my eye roll.

If she really wanted to keep him safe, she should have sent him back to Storybrooke with Snow.

"I didn't find you to hurt you," Hades tries to reassure us, "I came for..." he sighs and closes his eyes, "wow, this is hard," he then opens his eyes and gives us the most serious look I've ever seen, "help."

"What could you possibly want our help with?" David asks.

"Well, not really your help. More the sisters' help."

"What do you want?" I question.

"Simple," Hades responds, "I went to meet Zelena for our date," he then holds up a rolled-up piece of paper, "and found this."

I hesitate only for a moment before I carefully approach him and take the letter from him then go back to Sam, Katherine, and Felix. Once I get a safe distance away from the God of the Underworld, I unroll the note and read the first part of it then look to Regina.

"Zelena," I say, "she's been kidnapped by Rumpelstiltskin...and Pan."

"They're asking for a meeting tomorrow morning," Hades tells us.

"Rumpelstiltskin wants you to tear up the contract for his unborn child," I continue to read, "and Pan wants," I pause as I reread the last part then look to Felix, "us."

"Not happening," almost everyone says in unison.

"Tear up the contract, we'll figure out the other thing later," Regina tells him, "I just got my sister back. I'm not going to lose her now."

"Neither will I," Hades responds, "I'll give them what they want, but I know the Stiltskins and their tricks. They're not gonna keep their word. Not unless I have an ace up my sleeve."

"Luckily for you, you got one."

"I'm sorry. You've been Zelena's doting sister for all of what, three hours?"

"Who's going to be more motivated than me?"

"Emma and Everly."

"What?" Emma questions, "why?"

"If Zelena gets out of this alive," he begins to explain, "I'm prepared to offer you both a deal."

"Don't trust a word he says," Killian warns.