Chapter VI: DECEPTION IN MASTHEMA

Because of the incident, Ambrogia finally decides to turn herself into her demon identity. At night, while Chimela's asleep, Sagah hides on top of a huge tree to watch over her. She doesn't know that he secures her most of the time in the evenings. He lures away once he sees the sunrise.

"I miss you so much, my love. Don't worry. I'll protect you until you give birth as long as I can control this curse. It's better if I maintain this distance."

He engraves pictures of animals on the tree where he hides to kill boredom. A few minutes later, he observes a shadow under the full moon. It's not just once that he notices it rush around.

"What's that strange thing? Hmmm... Is it a thing... or not...?"

He doesn't see anyone but a moving silhouette. He smells coming danger in that shadow. Sagah punches himself to stimulate the curse. He scolds himself in his mind.

"You're a bastard, Sagah! You're losing her! Why did you give her to that boring chief! You're stupid!"

Sagah is such a hilarious man. He recalls his downfalls as he mocks himself. His eyes turn as red as fresh blood. He identifies that the silhouette is a demon. However, he doesn't know that the demon is Ambrogia, the only daughter of Juzfald. She escapes from the boundaries of Cairon because of her ambition to be part of Chevflaun. She wants to become Faruz's queen. Sagah stays still and continues to observe her. He is ready to fight; ready to kill. He can feel her demon energy.

"What could be her motive? I don't like this."

Ambrogia draws out a dagger from her waist and climbs on the wall heading to the window of the room where Chimela is sleeping. She moves up like a lizard crawling on the wall. This cues Sagah to do something before it's too late. He even wonders why she manages to enter Chevflaun. She is a special type of demon but his power surpasses hers. She never sees her before. She looks royalty.

"Chimela's in danger. Damn it."

Ambrogia comes close to Chimela and carries her outside the house. 'mela wants to shout but Ambrogia covers her mouth tight with a red scarf. She can't fight back because she's pregnant. She madly reveals herself to Chimela. She is a demon that is partly influenced by Widja. She can shapeshift because it's Widja who teaches her how to do so. Ambrogia literally has a third eye.

"Ambrogia, what are you doing here? What do you want from me?"

"Haven't you realized, Chimela? Why did you take Faruz?"

"I can't understand what you're saying."

"You took him from me!"

Ambrogia drags her on the Bermuda grass. She grabs a handful of 'mela's hair.

"We're friends, right? You, me, and Odis..."

"I came here for Faruz. I just want you out of our lives, Chimela! I want you to die!"

"Why Faruz...? I did not do you any harm, Ambrogia."

"Why do I have to explain myself to you, you are but a Succubus!"

The demoness is about to stab Chimela with the blade but Sagah attacks her. Chimela is staggered by his presence. She crawls behind a tree to protect herself because Sagah combats Ambrogia.

"You don't know who you're trying to kill, demoness!"

Ambrogia isn't powerful enough compared to Sagah. She manages to inflict a wound on the demon but his wounds heal fast. She also notices the stitches on his chest. She wonders why it does not heal. He strikes her on the throat with the same blade. The noise wakes Faruz and he witnesses the death of Ambrogia. Ambrogia thinks that Faruz helps her but not. She dies while she stares at him.