Chapter VIII: TULIP OF AHMDUZA

In the evening, Rimmona returns to her house. There, she speaks to her father, Honmin, about her encounter with the strange man. Honmin comes from a meeting and he is hungry.

"Good evening, father."

"I've been waiting for you. Did you cook something lately?"

"I did not cook this noon but I brought you food. Father, I saw someone recently."

"Why didn't you go directly to me? I was at the hall"

"He didn't hurt us, father."

"You're with Faruz's son. Why did you pass through that part of Chevflaun? If something wrong has happened, you will definitely have to take the consequences."

Rimmona remembers Azalel's visage. Suddenly, a question opens into her mind as she tries to look for a resemblance between Faruz and Azalel. She is confused and it's time for Honmin to explain.

"But father, is Azalel truly the son of Faruz? His hair isn't blonde."

"No, but never mind... It is too difficult to explain, Rimmona. Why do you ask about it?"

"That man looks like Azalel. They have the same features."

Honmin's cup of coffee falls on the mat. He rubs his face with both hands and opens his wallet. He takes out a picture of him with Sagah and the main assault unit. His emotions are scrambled.

"Sagah... It can't be."

"Who's Sagah?"

"Sagah and I have worked in the assault unit. He was engaged with Chimela before the terrible incident happened. You haven't seen him because he never came into our house."

Honmin shows the picture to Rimomna and uses his pointing finger to site Sagah.

"Do you pertain to this person?"

She affirms her father's query. It seems like there are lots of mysteries hiding in that person.

"The last time I saw him was in our battle against Widja. After that, I have just heard about what happened to him. Those days, I was in the hospital... badly wounded."

Honmin adds that Sagah is a good friend. He always gives him advice especially in times he courts Chimela. He also considers Sagah as his son because they do archery and hunting in their free time.

In the morning, Odis knocks on the door of Honmin's house. He pants out of the feeling of tiredness. When Honmin opens the door, Odis tells him that Victus looks for him because the six units of demigods confront Rabigor's demons in Ukobach. Honmin immediately wears his armor and pulls his weapons hidden in his wardrobe. It seems like Victus is much startled after years of neutral missions.

Before Odis leaves, he sees Rimmona who carries a laundry basket. Rimmona gets conscious of why he is in the house. She has a secret adoration for Odis because he is not aware that he has the looks.

"Father, someone's looking for you."

"You're dad just left. He's heading to Ukobach."

"Oh... Do you have other concerns, Odis?"

"I just need to grasp some fresh air."

"Is there an emergency?"

"Yes. But I think it will be better if you'd go to Azalel. Faruz and Chimela are busy today."

"Well then, can you wait for two minutes? I just need to pack things up."

"Ok."

Rimmona fixes herself in front of the mirror and shuts all the windows and doors in the house while Odis stands under a tree. Odis stares at the gloomy sky. He wonders why it's a humid day.