Where is he?

(I couldn't think of a title name and this is a Korean song don't judge)

You crawled through the vent and was welcomed to a little office. You looked through the left window and saw a ballerina. Ballora... You remembered this animatronic. She was the reason you took dance lessons. You looked through the right window and saw a fox. Funtime Foxy... You remembered her too. (I see funtime foxy as a girl just roll with it if you disagree) She inspired your kindness to everyone. You crawled through the Vent in front of you. You were welcomed by a control center and a giant window... You looked through the window... Circus Baby... You loved to sing since You heard her sing... But you were too shy to sing in public. There was a character missing however. Funtime Freddy. You wondered where he and his adorable puppet was. Bon Bon... You wanted to have a puppet like Funtime Freddy's Because Bon Bon was just too cute! You heard a calming voice. "I do Not recognize you, You are new... But however... your aura... seems... oddly.... Familiar." Baby..? Was she talking to you..... You looked through the window and Baby stood looking at you through the window. "Tell me young one what is your name?" She asked. "(Y/N)" You shook. Baby looked to be in thought "(Y/N) huh? I remember your name. From somewhere." She blinked once or twice. "well, (Y/N) you must leave before your parents get worried." You flinch. "I can't..." She raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" You looked her in the eyes. "My father killed my mother and I ran." Baby's eyes showed sadness. "Oh my..." She walked through a door that was behind you. You ran up to the wall in fear. Baby looked at you. "Do not be afraid (Y/N) I want to help you..." You became less scared. You and Baby started talking for a minute. When she snapped her fingers. "Ah! Would you like to meet my friends?" You nod slowly. You started to see Baby as a new mother figure... Surely she wouldn't kill you! Right? You pushed away your worries. Baby took you to a dark empty room. And she yelled "EVERYONE IN ORDER!!!" Suddenly You saw Funtime Foxy and Ballora come up. "FUNTIME FREDDY BON BON WHERE ARE YOU TWO!?!" They were here? Suddenly Freddy came out. "I'm sorry Miss Baby but I haven't been able to find Bon Bon." He held up his hand and there was nothing on it. Freddy looked sad and scared. Baby had a look on her face. "Let's Hope HE didn't get him." Everyone flinched in fear.