The Wedding

Your Point of View:

You were scared... This Ennard thing just tried to Kill Bon Bon and you just agreed to marry him... You hesitantly put on the dress Ennard Had gave you to wear (Sorry if you're male) .... It had blood stains on it and had a few minor tears... you put it on.... In fear of what would happen to you or Bon Bon if you didn't... You looked at the clock... it was Night alright... You were so scared... And did Bon Bon mean what he said? That He LOVED you? Now wasn't the time to think of that..

Ennard P.O.V:

(Y/N) should be getting ready for the wedding... I know they don't love me but I love them... hopefully that Bon Bon didn't snitch on me like he probably did.. If he didn't i'd be surprised. BUT I was ready I stood at the end of the empty room... And they looked a little calmer than Earlier When I gave them the dress they looked calm almost as if they knew something... Something I didn't... The Priest Yenndo (sorry If I spelled it wrong) held the rings... I knew we'd get wed... 

Bon Bon P.O.V:

Foxy had met with (Y/N) before the wedding and answered a few questions and told them how we were going to save them... They looked calm... a little too calm... Me and Bonnet saw Yenndo holding the rings with a scared look on his face.. We could tell he was forced to preach... We waited until Yenndo asked... "Do you (Y/N) Take Ennard to be your husband forever..." They Smirked.. "No.... I'd Rather die..." Just then me, Bonnet and Baby attacked Ennard.. He screeched and flung me off his arms and (Y/N) Caught me... And they ran with me in their arms... I Yelled "COME ON YENNDO!!!!" He dropped the rings and ran... Then teleported away... Ennard wasn't happy as we ran... Then we locked him in the room.. We being (Y/N), Baby, me and Bonnet... Freddy and Foxy Barricaded the door and Ballora glued the sides to where he couldn't get free... He hit the door from the inside... But couldn't escape... (Y/N) laughed and so did we... We heard Ennard Growl from the inside... We went back to the breaker room. And (Y/N) Hugged everyone and gave me a kiss on the nose... "Thank You all really..." Foxy smiled... "No Problem (Y/N) but why did you go to that room?" They flinched... "I heard someone whispering my name..."