Fake Life

You've woken up in an unfamiliar Place You tried to get up but you  couldn't it was almost as if your hand was missing.... You looked at your hand and screamed... "WHERE'S MY HAND" you shrieked. Brent walked in.... "(y/n), Baby, You were born without it..." Baby... You froze... You heard that name before... But where you heard it Couldn't ring a bell... Yet you remembered the face in front of you... You very well knew who he was... "Brent.." he smiled. "Yes Baby?" He was your childs future Father

~TIMESKIP~

It had been 3 months... Brent kept calling you Baby and you felt like... This wasn't who you were... That you were living a FAKE LIFE  But you couldn't come up with why... Until... You started having these dreams.... There were 5 animatronics... There was a Ballerina Girl, Another Girl with Pigtails... a Pink and white Fox, a pink and white bear with a Blue Bunny hand puppet... And there was another one... With a mask... You picked up your Halloween mask... Brent said he made it for you... but freakishly enough... You felt like you had this from a place you love... And someone else you loved was there... You picked up your phone to call Brent... Then there was a calming female voice.. From those dreams you had that came from the girl with Pigtails... "Hello... (Y/N) Are you there it's Baby..." You blinked... "Baby?" You asked... "Are you a part of my phone or a hacker..." You screamed. "STALKER!!!" Baby's voice tried to calm you down. "No No... (Y/N) listen to me!!!" You threw your phone and it shattered... 

Bon Bon P.O.V:

We heard a shriek and a crash over the phone and there was a shatter of broken glass before the phone went off... Baby blinked... "(Y/N)!?!" I spoke. "Baby... She threw her phone and it broke... Freddy broke into oily tears.. "HOW WILL WE GET (Y/N) BACK FROM LIVING A LIE!?!?" an oily tear went down my cheek... "I don't know..." I felt determined all the sudden... "But I will find her..." 

Your P.O.V:

You were crying in your room as you were scared... it had been 2 hours since Baby called you... When you heard knocking outside your window... You looked to make sure it wasn't anyone bad... But there was that blue hand puppet from your dreams... he laid there lifeless... You looked at your missing hand... there was a place to put the hand puppet on your hand... Almost as if You had been meant to be a part of him... You put it on... The Hand puppet laid resting on your hand... You screwed him on... Thats when his eyes busted open... His voice was super high pitched like from your Dreams. "HEY!!! WAKE UP!!!" He yelled. You shrieked... He covered your mouth... "Hey Hey... (Y/N) This may sound crazy but Brent is lying to you!!! He took you away from us..." You shook your head.. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!" the puppet smiled... "You've been having dreams right? Of a different home.. And animatronics. Correct.?" How did he know this!?! "Yeah so!?!" He smiled... "Those weren't dreams.. They were Memories.." Your eyes widened... You heard the door unlock and Brent's Voice... "Oh (Y/N) I'm Home..." You felt afraid to speak... What if this random bunny hand puppet was right... Brent came upstairs into your room... "You oka---" He saw The puppet on your hand... "BON BON HOW!?!?" The puppet so called Bon Bon chuckled and unscrewed himself from your hand... "Telling MY girlfriend the truth!!" Your eyes widened... He was your Boyfriend!?!? Brent yelled. "GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!" Bon Bon crossed his arms... "or what??" Brent picked up a vase and threw it... You jumped in between... And it hit you in the head Knocking you out...

You woke up and saw Bon Bon. "B-Bon Bon???" You stuttered... "Yes? He looked up at you hopefully... "This isn't a dream is it???" He shook his head... You smiled... "Good I don't want to forget you anymore... And Brent!!!" You got up... "I'm leaving!!!!" Brent looked at Bon Bon. "YOU IDIOT!!! YOU RUINED MY PLAN!!!" You smacked him... "YOU'RE THE IDIOT!!!" You picked up Bon Bon and left... Hopefully you wouldn't see Brent again... but the likes of that were low...