Bon Bon's Point Of view

(By the way nothing Belongs to me except the story itself. The music came off of YT)

I watched Bonnet as she sewn my arm back on. I was attacked by HIM and as Bonnet sewn my arm she seemed to flirt with me. I lifted up my arm and moved it. She had fixed my arm. "Oh boy... Hopefully No one worries I've been gone for so long." Bonnet smiled and giggled. "Oh Don't worry! I'll go with you to explain what happened if they don't believe you!" I smiled. "Thank You Bonnet" We hopped back to the breaker room. 

Me and Bonnet saw Funtime Freddy and a human? Oh boy no... I hopped forward you could easily see the sewn in marks on my arm it was orange because all Bonnet owned was Orange thread. "Hey Freddy..." I sounded scared. Freddy was on the brink of tears when he saw his little buddy. He quickly picked me up and hugged me tight. "BON BON WHERE WERE YOU!?!?" I looked at Bonnet. She smiled and I looked back at my older brother. "Well... Um... HE attacked me and I lost my arm." Freddy blinked tears away. "WHAT!?!?" I smiled. "BUT Bonnet here saved me and sewn my arm back on!" Bonnet giggled "It's true." The human stood there staring at me. I looked at them. "Oh hi! what's your name!?" The Human smiled. "(Y/N)" My eyes turned a light pink "O-Oh Nice name... I'm Bon Bon." (Y/N) looked confused "Nice to meet you Bon Bon" They smiled at me. I smiled back and my eyes got brighter. What was going on???