oh boy

You woke up to animatronics standing above you... There was a pirate fox... a Brown bear.... a Yellow chicken... and a purple bunny... You sit up in fear "Where Am I!?! Who are you!?!" You saw the Brown bear. "Funtime Freddy? Is that you what happened!?!? How Long Has it been black!?!?" The bear raised an eyebrow. "Funtime Freddy? Who's that? I'm Freddy Fazbear... And you mysteriously appeared here while Bonnie was practicing his guitar." Freddy Fazbear's voice was deeper than the Freddy you knew. The purple Bunny spoke up... He sounded pretty country. "Howdy!! I'm Bonnie!!!! What's your name???" You looked at Bonnie. "(Y/N)" Bonnie Smiled. "What a nice name!!!" You looked at the pirate fox. "You're Foxy aren't you?" He nodded "The one and only kid!" he had an Irish accent. You looked at the chicken questionably... Who could this be??? The chicken waited for you to ask her name... "(Y/N) i'm Chica... Don't you know me???" Chica huh... You shook your head. "I don't know any of you... Are you guys remakes of Bon Bon, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy?" You turned to Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy. They shook their heads. Foxy spoke. "Who are they???" You flinched. "What year is it?" The last time you checked it was 1979. Bonnie looked at a non existent watch. "Oh uh... 1987" You took a deep breath. Either this is a vision or You went into the future and you could never see any of them again... Baby...Ballora... Funtime Foxy... Funtime Freddy... or even Funtime Freddy... But the one you'd miss the most.. Bon Bon... You barely knew the guy but you ended up crushing on him... Just then A person walked in... They looked like you but older by about 9 years older... You looked at the name tag. "(Y/N) (L/N)" You said aloud You looked at This person. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)" the person flinched. "You lost kid?" You shook your head. "Do you know Funtime Freddy?" They crossed arms. "What if I don't?" You whined. "Then my theory was wrong." They shook their head and sighed. "I do..." You looked at them. "Then did you have an abusive father and a dead mother and did an animatronic named Funtime Foxy adopt you?" They looked at you in disbelief. "Kid... How do you know my past?" You sighed. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from the past. Or you from the past." They fainted. Bonnie Looked at you. "Are you really from the past?" You nod. "Bonnie is it?" He nodded. "There was a version of you named Bon Bon He was a hand puppet... Now I may be 13 BUT I had a crush on Bon Bon... call me crazy or what but I did." Bonnie's eyes widened. "So... when (Y/N) said they based me off someone they loved they meant a hand puppet?" Freddy scoffed. "How do we know you ain't lying kid?" Bonnie held a hand up to Freddy.. "No... I feel like I know this Bon Bon..."

                                                                                   To Be continued...