Chapter 34

I am pushed into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. My eyes remain fixed on Yuri as he hovers over me before sitting on my legs, his knees digging into the bed. Gentle hands rest on my shoulders before sliding up my neck with a sweet and teasing slowness before coming to rest on my cheeks. His fingers just barely grazing my hair as he looks at me with a look that will always ignite my blood and throw me into the euphoric scorch of passionate and lovely flames. Soft lips press against my own and I dig my fingers into his hips.

Yuri groans quietly in response, sending a pleasant hum through the kiss. He shifts slightly and my body begins to react to his closeness in that all too familiar way. Warm lips clash with mine as teeth and tongue enter the playing field. His breathing is hot and sticky on my skin as I pull his body even closer to mine. It feels like it has been years since I have last been able to touch Yuri like this. To have him all to myself. Completely alone with him. There are no distractions. No phones, no dogs, no possible intrusions. For once, this will be uninterrupted and perfect.

He threads his fingers into my hair as he runs the tip of his tongue over the roof of my mouth making it tingle, distracting me as he tries to push me down onto my back. I place a firm hand on his back as I flip us over, Yuri's bent legs remaining slightly suspended in the air as he stares up at me with wide and surprised eyes. His skin is a beautiful rose color and I allow myself to fall into the clutches of my desires. Allowing them to carry me down the stream of secret pleasures and personal desires.

Yuri breathes in surprise as I recapture his lips and completely dominate the kiss, running my hands over his body as I do so. He hums into the kiss as he presses his hips against me. Our bodies buzzing with electricity as they touch. This will not be brief. I will make love to him all day. Make his body so sore that he won't want to leave bed for the rest of the day, which will be fine with me since that will only make it easier when I come back for him at night.

Gentle fingers run through my hair and over the skin of my face. Warm eyes look into mine and I can't help but smile as we pull apart from one another and simply look at each other. His beautiful soul is radiating out of every single one of his pores as he looks up at me. For what feels like the thousandth time I am grateful that he was overlooked by every other man that could have stolen him away from me. Every better man that could have him in the same position I do, but alas here he is in bed with me.

"You're awfully quiet today." He murmurs.

"Just enjoying the moment." Yuri chuckles at my response as he loops his arm behind my neck, pulling me closer. "I'm happy that you chose me."

"It's not like I had very many options." He whispers with a teasing smile.

"Mean." I mutter with a pout before connecting our lips again. Yuri pulls me closer as he deepens the kiss, wrapping his legs around my waist. I groan quietly as I feel the warmth and tone of his body pressing against mine, brushing though a layer of clothing against one another. There is a flash of heat that blinds me and the only thing that remains are the sensations and this deep want that always scorches me from the inside out when it comes to Yuri. My eyes slide shut as we kiss and my hands move on their own.

Clothing is discarded and skin is on skin as we kiss as if it were the last time. Yuri breathes my name as his body brushes against mine and a breathy moan escapes him. God I love the sound of his voice. I run slow and meaningful fingers over his skin before making him struggle to catch his breath. His eyes are clenched shut as I lean over him, his lips parted as he breathes in a harsh euphoria that causes him to lose control of himself entirely.

"Victor." He moans, his hands resting on my shoulders as I continue. "I..." His voice is caught off by a harsh moan as we join together. Our bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces that finish the image that is being constructed. It is perfect and satisfying.

Pleasure runs through my veins like pure adrenaline making my entire body shiver and tremble with the sheer intensity of the sensations. It has been quite some time since we have last done this, I almost forgot how amazing it feels to have sex with Yuri. His cheeks are flushed as he struggles to control his breathing with his arms wrapped around my neck tightly. It has also been quite some time since he has been this submissive in bed. I love when Yuri takes charge in the bedroom but it is also nice for him to relax and allow me to take care of him for once as well.

"I love you." Yuri breathes through a moan. I smile down at him sweetly, his moans becoming more frequent and stringed together. A faint sheen of sweat shines on his skin, his hair clinging to his sweat soaked skin as he hangs on for the ride with desperate fingers digging into my shoulders. He is so beautiful. "I love you." He struggles to say again.

"I love you too." I murmur huskily before recapturing his lips with mine. The salty taste of tears clings to his lips and dances along our tongues as we kiss, but I don't care. I finally have Yuri right where I want him and right where we both belong. Nothing matters more to me than this moment and all of the pleasure that I am both supplying and receiving.

Thank you Yuri. Thank you for the life you have given. Thank you for your liberating love that freed me from myself. I am so glad that you not only chose me but you saved me. Thank you for being my hero.

My heroic pork cutlet bowl.