Min Suga, genius, that should be enough

Min Yoongi is a player,that is never short on girls.

At least that's what everybody says .

Rumor has it that he never rejects a confession...

That is an established fact, depending on how you choose to see it.

See, the thing is, all his girlfriends were ''high class quality'' as the media likes to call them, One of the many things that pulls a look of disapproval on suga's pale face when he hears it...

They are not some kind of meat displayed on the supermarket ... what do they mean high class quality? He swears he can not believe the shit the media gets away with...

Where are the human rights organizations when you need them? Just because they are famous doesn't mean the media can run it's mouth however it likes...

Sometimes he thinks celebrities are not being considered human with the shit they have to go through.
Like they would be straight out bullied on national television and no one will bat an eye.
Something that happened to him and his friend Namjoon quite recently.

Everyone knows of the rumor surrounding yoongi but no one was bold enough to test it... No one wanted to be the first exception.

You'd have to be pretty amazing to have the guts and try out your luck with the idol.

You see he is pretty popular, even among other celebrities.
Everyone with a pair of eyes could see just how attractive the young man was.

And the fact that he rocked all hair colors Bighit made him go through did not help to decrease his popularity, from black to brown to red to blond... there were no colors that did not suit him.

Being an idol meant that he had to put on some elaborate clothes that he managed to pull off quite nicely, looking like a gangster one day and royalty the next.

But Yoongi was far more than just a pretty face, Korea was full of them.
He carried himself with an air of confidence.

Yoongi is after all a rapper with an attitude. A really good one at that.

Which was evident after releasing the cyphers with his friends in response to the bullying incident mentioned before , destroying the bullys' career, having fun doing it.

He had gone on about his rap and raspy voice on many occasions, teasing everyone. Stating how much of a turn on his voice is. Going as far as to claim that regardless of gender his tongue will make the listener come, which was pretty cheeky for an idol.

And everyone loved it. It's the truth so why won't he say it?

Suga is very straight forward in that accord. He is not someone you could mess around with. Unless he lets you of course.

He is a my pace kind of guy. Knew what he wanted and did just that.
As a rapper he was a very tough guy. And even though he was very frail he was not weak.

But as an idol, people got to know another side of him.

First of all he chose the name Suga because he wanted to promote sweetly.. how sweet is that? Which he never failed to do .

Even though Yoongi is a tough guy, he was also a big softy.

He was always worried about his fans. Going as far as giving them gifts on his own B-day after he said he felt like he received so much and it was time for him to give back a little.Insisting on doing everything himself from choosing the gifts to paying for it from his own money. Then he proceeded on writing 300 individual notes to go on with the gifts everyone different from the other so that it's more personal and special, hoping that that would convey how much the fans meant to him and how grateful he is.