I'll hold you on to that

just because Jimin said, he was going to take this chance and use it doesn't mean he ended up doing it.

Every time he faced Yoongi and started gathering his courage to talk to him yoongi stared at him with an emotionless blank expression that drained Jimin's courage out at the spot, and he chickened out.

One time he managed to face Yoongi and open his mouth trying to talk to him but could only stutter, not knowing what to say.

Yoongi's raised eyebrow daring him to go on wasn't helping, so he ran away with his head down, and his tail tucked behind his legs.

He heard Yoongi scoff, but that could've been his imagination.

Days carried on like that and jimin didn't know what to do.

He did, he had to apologize but to do that the younger has to talk to yoongi and get him to listen to him, but he didn't know how he was going to go on about that.

Every time he tried, he got a tied-tongue and his brain blackened out.

Forget seducing Yoongi; he was terrified that this is his last chance at getting his close relationship with Yoongi back.

Whenever he tried to do something he got too scared that he'll manage to fuck it up more and he stopped.

Taehyung was still on his case, nagging him to at least patch things up and he could feel the other members giving him not so subtle looks to get his shit together.

He has to do something now before the members decide that they should all discuss this together and taehyung sees it fit to throw him under the bus and expose him.

He wouldn't put it past him. taehyung seems to have his unique version of the bro-code, and jimin still can't decode it.

But it looks like luck is on his side today because the moment he entered the kitchen, he bumped into yoongi who smiled at him and greeted him with a" morning Jiminie."

But Yoongi looked like he was in a hurry and was out of the door before Jimin could process what happened and greet him back.

Nevertheless, that doesn't stop jimin's mood from skyrocketing, and he takes his place on the kitchen counter wearing the brightest smile.

Tae and Jungkook are also there munching on their breakfast, taehyung raises an eyebrow and shoots him a questioning look, but jimin plays oblivious and just beams at him.

taehyung lets out an exasperated sigh while rolling his eyes and asks:

-"Did you apologize to him?"

-"Nope," Jimin pops the p and gives taehyung a smug look.

Taehyung looks skeptical as he says:

-"You didn't?" Jimin shakes his head, still wearing that eye smile. "And Hyung greeted you on his own?" Jimin nods. "Wow, I guess we underestimated Hyung's soft spot for you."

Jimin wouldn't be able to contain his joy even if he wanted to.

They finish their breakfast and go to the dance studio to pack in a bit of practice. They find Hobie already there, and they fool around more than anything.

Hoseok didn't fail to notice Jimin's improved mood and asked him about it.

At that Jungkook perked up and told him that Jimin and Yoongi made up.

Hobie sent Jimin a smile and asked him excited:

-"You did?"

-"Well, he greeted me this morning with a smile" Jimin replied suddenly feeling shy.