Okay is now Jimin's favorite word in the whole world

"And? What happened?" Taehyung was, once again, laying on his bed, supporting his head with his palms.

"What do you mean what happened? That's it."

"You ran away" stated the younger, nodding to himself.

"I-I didn't run away" faltered Jimin.

"Well, what happened then?"

"I apologized and left"

"What did Hyung say?

"Nothing" muttered Jimin under his breath while avoiding eye-contact.

"Hm?" wondered Taehyung, prompting his friend to carry on but the younger kept silent.

Taehyung sighed, getting a bit tired of having to fight every word out of his friend's mouth.

"Jimin, what did Hyung say? That was two days ago; there's no way you haven't talked about it yet. Has he been ignoring you?"

The moment he was done talking they heard a knock on the door and Yoongi's voice calling for Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened, and he gave his friend a pleading look.

Taehyung was confused, not knowing what his friend wanted from him.

The moment they heard the door's handle move, Taehyung saw his smaller friend sprint and duck behind the bed.

Yoongi poked his head through the door, looking lost for finding tae instead of Jimin.

He looks around the room, looking for jimin, or making sure he's in the right room; Taehyung doesn't know.

Tae decides to break the quiet with a boxy smile.

"Hey Hyung"

"Hey tae, uhm where's Jimin?" he asks, stepping into the room while scratching the back of his neck.

"he's not here" shrugged the younger.

Yoongi still stood there examining Taehyung's face

"Do you know where he is?" He asked, looking skeptical

"Nope, but I'm waiting for him here. Do you need him for something? I can pass him a message if you want?"

"Uh, no that's fine. Just tell him I'm looking for him when you see him okay?" He throws one last look around the room as if he'll magically find something he didn't the first time he examined the space. Before long he's out, closing the door behind him.

Taehyung then looks at his small friend, who's still lying on the floor behind the bed, and waits for him to come out but Jimin just smiles at him sheepishly.

The younger rolls his eyes and says

"Didn't run away my ASS!!! You're still running away dipshit!"

"Hey! I'm still your Hyung fuckface! Give me some respect!" he demands as he sits up, crosses his legs locks his arms and pouts.

"How about you stop being a coward and earn it for a change, huh?"

"Stop attacking me, I'm sensitive!" whines Jimin.

"Sensitive my ass, Why did you kiss him if you were just going to run away after?" He asked sighing and laying back down on the bed facing the ceiling.

"I uh I didn't mean to, okay?"

"What, you just fell on his lips?" he snorted.

Jimin blushed and started fidgeting and playing his hands on his lap.