Jimin is not a fool.

Jimin is not a fool, even though the members always call him that.

He knows that for a fact. The members always said he was foolish, but that was not true.What is even a fool?

The members were only teasing him. It was either that or they didn't know him well enoughHe's sure about that...

He was the most careful one out of them... there was nothing in his behavior that indicated foolishness.

Except maybe for the fact that he teased Suga a bit... And by a bit he means a Lot....(AN: or when he knocked himself out of the chair XD)

Okay, fair enough. That may seem foolish but it's not.

Jimin wasn't a fool by doing that. He has his reasons and he knows what he is doing.

His behavior is the result of a series of careful reasoning and logical thinking.
The proof for that? He's still alive!

Jimin loved all his Hyungs dearly. He did.

But he did have a favorite.

That's just how the human mind works ... We rank everything.

That doesn't mean he loves his other hyungs less... he just prefers Suga.

Even though his first impression wasn't the best.

Suga is a rapper, which made him cool and daunting, he was also straight forward with his words and he had this aura about him that made him intimidating.

The fact that the first time he met him, Suga was only wearing boxers did not help.

But as they got to know each other better jimin found out just how soft the rapper really is.

Yoongi really cared for the members in his own way.

The members liked to tease him about it calling him a tsundere.

As opposed to jimin, who made sure to show everyone just how much he cared for them, yoongi did it quietly and secretly at the back.

Jimin liked that. He liked to think that together they made the perfect team.

He secretly considered them a hero_unit that ensured the safety of the members.

But he would neve say it out loud... Yoongi will either kill or tease him

He still remembers the very first time yoongi looked after him...

They were still trainees at the time and jimin was beaming with happiness seeing as his clothes finally arrived, he walked into the dorms hugging this huge mountain of clothes with a smile on his face that faded the moment yoongi looked at him and opened his mouth.

It took him a moment to register what yoongi said" throw it all away".

"w-what?" jimin stuttered still not believing he heard the older correctly.

Which got him an eye-roll and a sigh from suga before he proceeded again crashing jimin's excitement with his words:

" i said throw that all away. You are not going to get anywhere dressing like that. Those are your clothes right? No offense but from what i saw of your fashion sens you are a disaster so just throw it all away. If the pants you are wearing now serve as a reference then i'm sure there's nothing decent in this pile. It's just going to take up space."

and he turned around and walked away.

Jimin was stupefied to say the least.

Sure he wasn't a fashion expert but his hyung didn't have to be so rude about it.