Love is a game and we're gonna teach you how to play

So it's not the weekend... But am only one day late ;)

Some vmin friendship ahead :)

enjoy

Taehyung is Jimin's best-friend, maybe even his platonic soul-mate. They've been together for so long now that he can understand him without him having to say a thing.

So while the other members thought Jimin was having a belated rebellious phase, Taehyung, being Jimin's bff knew he was in love.

All he had to do was watch his friend, and maybe see his browsing history, the number of yoonmin videos watched couldn't be healthy. ( he really should learn to delete his browsing history if he wants to keep his privacy, but who is Taehyung to judge really?)

So yeah, it was inevitable that he figured it out, even if Jimin didn't tell him.

But being the best friend that he was, he pretended not to know. He'll wait until Jimin felt comfortable sharing this with him.

Taehyung also didn't tell jimin when he was infatuated with yoongi. But Taehyung got over that fairly quickly.

He had to confess to yoongi on live-tv in a game. And when Taehyung whispered 'i love you' in yoongi's ear and yoongi stayed unfazed taehyung knew there was no point in chasing that infatuation and let it go.

Now that he thinks about it he thinks that's the best thing he could've done, cutting his feelings short like that before it was too late

The type of drama that comes with falling in love with your own member is something they really didn't need in BTS.

So when he caught jimin watching a taegi video and asked him if he was in love with yoongi, taehyung thanked god for his acting skills and said of course.

Jimin looked heartbroken for a second, but then he looked hopeful and asked again in a shy, weak voice:

-" i.. uh i-i mean are you like IN LOVE with him?"

Taehyung was confused for a moment but then he got it, after all loving someone and being in love with them is not the same thing.

He really hated lying to his best friend, but this was for his own good and for the best of bangtan.

Knowing jimin, if tae confesses now he'll back out and cheer of his friend.

That was jimin after all, the most selfless person in bts. Taehyung hated himself for using his friend's kindness like this but he reminded himself that this was for the best, so he made the most serious expression he could and said:

" so what if i am? Huh?

I thought you were my best-friend. You should be by my side and cheer me on!"

Tae knew he was guilt tripping jimin, and he was preparing himself for the fake smiles and reassurances he'll get form jimin. He embraced himself to ignore the blatant sadness and resignation he was sure he'll see in his friend's eyes.