Everything was going well until it wasn't.

Realizing he was in love with his band-member wasn't really as life changing as Jungkook has expected it to be.

Except for the new butterflies, his new heart-rate and the daydreams, Jungkook carried on as always.

At first he panicked, this was his first love and he didn't know how to deal with it.

He got flustered easily when he was beside yoongi but he couldn't stay away.

He felt like a moth and suga was the fire.

Jungkook knew he could get burned( he kinda did every time yoongi was a little too close or their skin brushed) but Jungkook loved the burn.( AN: He's not a masochist)

It was addicting, with every touch the burn became sweeter and Jungkook longed for the next. (AN: He's not, i swear)

It only got worse from then on.

He felt like a junkie.

Not being able to touch yoongi was, is complete torture.

He'd rather just grab him closer, kiss him and sweep him off his feet.

It's just so hard to see his heart's utmost desire and pretend he doesn't want him.

Having him right there within reach but being unable to grasp him.

It's been taking it's toll on him lately.

He's been fidgeting all day, he can't stop tapping his fingers.

His flusteration soon turns to frustration at his absence.

It feels like he wants to scratch at his skin when he's not around. It feels like jungkook is coming down from a high .

Suga is a drug he's become addicted to and it hurts that he can't be with him. The only thing that satiates the craving is his presence and his company.

It's so hard not to be with him.

This was jungkook's first love and he had no idea what to do.

He wasn't really interested in the topic before and all his knowledge about this came from anime.

The fact that jungkook didn't hear the sound of a bell ring the first time he met Yoongi or the moment he fell for him told him that his source of information wasn't really that reliable.

And so he did what every teenager did. He turned to stranger's advice and experiences on the internet.

Which wasn't really that helpful either...

Most of the posts stated that first loves are fated to doom and they never last.

Which was stupid in jungkook's opinion.

Love is everlasting. If it didn't last then it wasn't love.
If you love someone, you don't stop.
Ever.

Whatever the circumstances, when you love someone you can't just give up.

Even if you have no chance and everyone wants you to move on, you can't. that's not how love works.

Because if you can just give up, move on and find someone else then that couldn't be love.

That would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for.
But that is never love.

And Jungkook is in love with yoongi.

Jungkook cares about yoongi beyond rationality. He wants him to have everything he ever wants and the thought that that may not be possible is driving Jungkook crazy but he's sure as hell going to do whatever it is he can do to make it possible , even if that ends up destroying him.